I AM GOING TO MISS UBER

d
KLIA2 during dawn this morning @2018

Wednesday, 28 March 2018.
Woke up early and started at 4.55am.

5.26am got ping from D’Arc Club Plaza Ampang City but I ignored it. Never picked up from pubs and night clubs especially during dawn.

5.52am, ALL 5 pax of Mat Salleh family at 971 Jln Ritchie Ampang to KLIA2. Yay!

8.20am, MTU a French guy alone at KLIA1 door 4 to Fuseline Electric & Engineering Glenmarie Shah Alam. Yay! This is not “pachak”!

9.56am, FTR cewek Indon from Medan, 4 pax instead of 6 ceweks to Embassy Indon Jln Run Razak

Break at Masjid Wangsa Maju as my plan to meet the mosaic cutter was not successful.

12.18pm, DNY at main entrance TARC. They were 7 pax which I allowed to Sushi Mentai Jln Genting Klang.

Lunch break at Damai corner while my Uber Set destination is alive!

Break behind Lot 10.

3.52pm, HDY an Arab family 7 pax at Jln Kampung Imbi to nearby Holiday Place Jln Ampang. The Arab dad who sat next to me later asking the fare going to aFamosa Melaka or Fireflies Kuala Selangor. For the fireflies return trip, I was asking rm250, he negotiated to cheapo rm100 which I declined.

4.05pm, EDD a bunch of 6 young soldiers at KLCC Philharmonic to Lot 10.

4.52pm, AKB ping me at Kompleks Kraf KL. She put a note: 2 adults (moms) 3 kids but they were not ready when I arrived. I sent them to Mont Kiara Damai and 28 Mont Kiara by the roadside only. She complimented my Japenese is good.

5.39pm, MYK another 2 Japanese moms with kids and a baby at Pusat Sains Negara. I sent them to Publika mall and Mont Kiara Pelangi. Although I spoke broken and rusty nihonggo, she didn’t say anything. OTL

Break at Petronas Sri Hartamas. Pee and pray.
Drive to far far away home sweet home.

Waiting for the "pachak" ping and I am going to miss this moment @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...