HIDING BEHIND THE BUSH

Berjaya Times Square, 5.52pm @2018

Friday, 9 March 2018.

Started cik Jnulekasnova and the apps at 6.47am.

6.56am, a Korea name at Ampang Putra wanted to go to Sayfol International school but later he cancel bcoz I told him I was stuck in traffic and would take 18 minutes to arrive.

7.30am, the first riders, VRN ping me from behind Ampang Point. He looked suspicious and actually wanted me to ferry together 6 India young men with luggages to KTM Bank Negara. Their smells were bad so I wound down the windows. He gave reason of “no water” in the house.

8.09am, EMD at Aloft KL Sentral going to QLIQ hotel Damansara Perdana. 4 French executives, and they curious about my dashcam. She asked me, “what is the aim of your camera?” I told her that it’s for my security and safety. Later when asked, she said there is still Uber available in France which I thought was banned by the authority.

9.06am, break at Petronas Penchala Link (arah KL). Pee and pray.

9.21am, SHG at IPC Shopping Mall (next to Ikea Damansara) 6 pax of Banglas to Tropicana City Mall.

10.14am, MDR at back of 7 eleven Brickfields, another 6 Banglas going to Klinik Murugasu TTDI.

11.31am, CYW 5 amois at Taman Rimba Kiara TTDI to Desa Kiara Condo.

12.00pm, DEW 6 pax of Chinese Indon at Wisma Tune Bukit Damansara to Publika Dutamas.

12.26pm, FSY at Pusat Darah Negara Titiwangsa, 5 government servants to Setapak Central Mall.

Noon break.

4.39pm, STI and 4 friends at LRT Pandan Indah with wrong pickup location to Swetree Restaurant Ampang Putra.

5.26pm, SYA at Bukit Pandah 1 Condo to 1Shamelin Shopping mall. 5 pax of Malay.

5.52pm, YSH 5 pax of Singapore family at Berjaya Times Square going to Jakel Ariani.

Going home sweet home.




WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...