A JUNGLE TRIP



Monday, 5 March 2018.

6.54am, FTM at M city Jln Ampang going to Hutan Lipur Sungai Kanching Rawang. This is high fare trip so I took it even I know it’s no rider return back to the city. At first I thought they were an Arab family due to her name and the indamous M-City. Bit when I saw them then my thoughts were changed to Sri Lanka, which they denied it instantly, “we from Maldives lah uncle!” Oh Maldives I know, I said, it’s beautiful islands country. Then they seemed happy.

Fast forward.

1.02pm, NSH a UPM male Malay student with 5 female classmates waiting at McD Tmn Sri Serdang. I sent them vack to their college.

2.14pm, LEE with 2 Pakistan men and one of them got pregnant lady. Aiyah! I was scared already, she might giving birth inside my cab, then the baby would get a free Grab ride for lifetime, like AirAsia! Haha, she laughed at me one and then the Malaysia wife (I guess) kept screaming with pains all the eay to Sungai Long Medical center.

Then from Sungai Long private hospital, I drove out to Berjaya Times Square. And before I tried to take a short nap,...

3.25pm, SMR an India man with suit and a lady with suitwhich I thought at first his colleague at Hotel Majestic going to KLIA. Yay!

"Membangau" 3 hours at Landside KLIA is not fun at all.

7.35pm, FZL at KLIA2 door2 pillar no 07. 4 adults with a baby going to M3 Residency Taman Melati. At the dropoff, I saw Melati Apartment which I was renting 10 years ago was still there and reminds me of my scandal-mandals. OTL

9.30pm, I drove straight home.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...