TOO LATE TO SAY NO



Thursday, 22 March 2018.

Started cik Jnulekasnova and the apps at exactly 7.00am.

LANGSI LADY BOSS
8.06am, MRA at The Westin Bukit Bintang when I was just infront of the 5 star luxury hotel. Since I already overshoot the hotel entrance, I messaged her whether she can just walk away to the roadside. She says, "no, you come to the hotel lobby!" Charcheebye lah. To drive to the hotel lobby I need to drive one more around the Pavilion that will take another 6 minutes. After much thinking and risking, so I decided to "gostan" (reverse) cik Jnulekasnova to the hotel lobby! OTL.. This Japanese lady boss and her colleague from Hong Kong (I reckon) talked and talked about their banking seminar and experiences. I sent them to Wisma Cosway (now Standard Chartered bank) at TPM.

TOO LATE TO SAY "NO"
8.39am, GFR an Arab family ping me from Central Residence Sg Besi wanted to go to Sunway Pyramid. The pickup distance was quite far and will take 21 minutes to reach, so I messaged him. 12 min too long for him to reply, "no!" By that time, I was 7 minutes away from the hotel. And when I reached the lobby, I saw them waiting for other Grab driver, maybe. But the grab apps still showing their booking is still alive. Without further a due, I cancelled the apps infront of them.

ROMBONGAN CIK KIAH
9.22am, SAA a Malay family 4 pax at Lorong Melati 2c Taman Maju Jaya while I was approaching the Pandan Indah MRR2 highway at the rightest lane and missed the exit. Aiyah. So I need to drive 5 more kilometer to uturn and uturn and turn left to their house. I sent them to KLIA2. They are going for their relative wedding in Alor Setar and later to Langkawi during the weekend.

"Membangau" for 3 hours at Landside and met RZI (the second encounter).

EVENT ORGANISERS
2.34pm, DEY at KLIA2 ordering Grabcar Plus. 3 Chinese guys (Hongkong, Taipei, Singapore?) going to Element Jln Binjai KLCC.

FROM VORTEX KLCC
3.35pm, SHA a Singaporean family (3 adults, 1 boy and a baby) at Vortex KLCC to nearby Suria KLCC.

AGAIN TO VORTEX KLCC
4.04pm, MHM 2 Banglas at The Face Suites to the nearby Vortex KLCC again with many baggages.

WAITING FOR THEM TO SELFIE AT THE BANK LOBBY
4.22pm, LKC 5 (Chinese and Malay) office executives at Ambank Jln Raja Chulan going to TBS Main Lobby. I reckon they are going back to JB.

Break at Petronas near Tesco Ampang.

STUCK IN TRAFFIC FOR 18 MINUTES AND THEY CAN WAIT
6.25pm, NFA a Malay family of 6 pax at Berjaya Times Square to Petaling Street.

Drive straight to HOME sweet HOME.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...