DRIVING EMPTY TO THE AIRPORT



Tuesday, 6 March 2018.

7.31am, RZA at Chancellor condom. I arrived and waited 7 minutes and tried to call him but cannot reach him. When I was about to move out with the narrow street suddenly he knocked on my window. He said his apps telling him that I am still 1 minute away. Aiyah. I sent the Afghan family to UNHCR Bukit Petaling.

8.25am, ZLN 5 pax of Sarawak Malay executives at Melia hotel to PNB Perdana hotel.

8.44am, ZMC 4 India adults and a baby at the Forum condom going to TBS. He got rm20 promo for the ride. Demm.

9.43am, JFF with wife and mom and 2 kids at Sentrio Pandan to Kl Sentral. They are going to Genting. I should follow Waze by driving around Bulatan Pandan, but instead I use Jln Sultan Ismail which was jam packed. He questioned me about the decision. Lajiao la.

10.30am, WNJ a China pax at the Face Suites going to Petaling Street.

11.35am, JSH 7 people rushing to my cab at Bangsar Service Centre Bangsar South. Quickly I get out from the driver seat and said no to them unless they pay extra rm10 for additional person (hi kay ;) ) At first they wanted to order another cab, but later they agree to pay me extra. I sent them to luxury Le Meredien hotel KL Sentral.

12.12pm, ANE 5 pax of Sabahan at KTM old station going to Silka Maytower hotel Masjid India. Later she wanted my cell number for theor tomorrow flight back to KK. Bit I told them I dont want to promise and better they book Uber instantly.


12.40pm, IDE 6 pax of Sabah family at the wrong pickup location of park Plaza hotel opposite Cosmopoint college. After shouting, running around and chasing my cab, finally they got me. I sent them to far far away Unitar Kelana Jaya.

2.16pm, STY 6 pax of Malay office staff ladies at Midvalley going to TM Annexe. The lady who sat next to me is 7 months pregnant.

2.31pm, DNE another 6 pax Malay workers at Bangsar South sending to Menara TM.

3.06pm, ASM ping me at Faculty of Arts and Social Science. It’s a long route I took and when I arrived then suddenly she cancelled. Charcheebye la.

3.28pm, TNV an Indian local young guy at Jln Limau Nipis Bangsar going to Damansara City.

4.09pm, this bugger FZL at Platinum Sentral. When arrived and waited for 7 minutes. I called and he said he would come out soon and later I cancelled.

4.22pm, ANK a pinoy pax of a guy with 3 ladies with their toddlers and 2 kids at Bangsar Village I. At the mall lobby, suddenly this fat chubby guy just went to the front seat and playing his balls only while I am busy helping those 3 moms with their babies and strollers. Aiyah. Later during dropoff, the ladies thanks me a lot. I sent them to Zeva Residence Seri Kembangan which is wrongly placed by Waze.

I drove straight to Landside KLIA to membangau for at least 3 hours. OTL
It’s seemed my “pachak” gps and network was spoiled again today.

10.10pm, empty handed and frustrated, I drove home. Tomorrow is another day. Insya Allah God willing.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...