I SHALL NOT TRUST UBER ANYMORE



Tuesday, 27 March 2018.

12.29pm, FRH at LHDN Cyberjaya to nearby Shaftsbury Square for lunch. 6 Malay office mates.

1.00pm, break at Petronas Cyberjaya. Refill ron95 for rm90.
Drove straight to TBS.

3.36pm, AGL at TBS Main lobby Gate C. 6 pinoys with 3 small size baggages to Vortex KLCC.

4.09pm, DHB an India family at the back entrance Starhill Gallery going to Batu Caves.

Rush hour ., I drove to Regalia and ignoring many many pings of Uber and Grab.

6.07pm, FRJ an Iran (?) family at Sheraton hotel to Suria KLCC. The rate was 1.6x.

6.41pm, ABL an India Muslim family at Suria KLCC when I was out of the Petronas tower already with bad bad traffic jam. They were waiting at the Philharmonic Hall entrance. I sent them to Royale Chulan hotel with one of the boys holding the finish corn cob and I offered him my trash plastic bag. He jokingly tried to compare the cob with the petronas tower shape. The rate was 1.3x only.

7.15pm, LND at KWC Kenanga Wholesale City mall. 5 office ladies from Ipoh mali to Ancasa hotel Puduraya.

Drove straight to HOME.

Deary diary, today is not my good day indeed, especially when I stranded and wasted 6 hours at the Landside with no rider. Life must go on.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...