UBER JB DRIVERS MANYAK LANGSI OOO

Lucky number 88,888 km at KM 41 near Sedenak heading south @2018

Saturday, 3 March 2018.

Sending cik Jnulekasnova this morning at Toyota Plentong service center. I booked the service appointment last MOnday. Note. The previous service (major) was at 1st January 2018 and it now lapsed 20k km already.

8.44am, booking UberXL to McD Pandan next to old Carefour. A Malay driver messaged me and surprisingly he asked me where I am going. Wahlaweh. As an Uber driver I never asked where my rider is going unless it’s a long trip 40++ minutes. Later he said, "minyak dah nak abes lah uncle. And I dont want to go to Pasir Gudang." And surprisingly also, without following the Waze, he drove the Alza straight when approaching the supposed to be uturn thinking that we were going to the new McD Pandan at the Shell Pandan. Aiyah. He said he is a car used dealer with a friend and driving Uber just for killing time. Iya lah tuh.

9.33am, from the McD Pandan going I booked an UberXL back to the Toyota service center. The Chinese driver called my son (who booked the UberXL) and told him that he is taking time to fillup the petrol at BP station. I dont mind. He also asked my son where were heading. We got also the Alza for the return trip. This Chinese guy liked to talk but I was not replying him much. He said he got Toyota INnova also at home and driving INnova for Uber is not worth it. Aiyah.

Dear diary. The total damage to cik Jnulekasnova service today is rm550 minus rm105 (previous coupons) equal to rm445.  The next major service would be on 120k km.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...