ROHINGYA IS A HUMAN BEING TOO

On Jalan Parlimen this evening. @2018

Thursday, 1st March 2018.

Continued from last night... "Membangau" from yesterday since 9.41pm.

4.12am, JSO and his gf at KLIA2 going home at Jalan Nuri 7/18 Kota Damansara. I thought he was Korea and they just came back from Auckland New Zealand.

After dropoff, from Kota Damansara I drove to KLCC via Jln Subang airport and Federal Highway.

5.47am, SUI and 2 gf at Royal Regent Condom sri Putramas III to KLIA1 and KLIA2. The Vietnam girls gave me extra rm30 for the airport transfer.

Note. During the dropoff at KLIA 1, the Grab apps hang and couldnt do anything. When checked with other drivers, theirs also kaput too.

11.18am, ANU alone at De Centrum Unipark Jln Ikram Uniten Kajang going to MAEPS UPM Serdang.

Break at UPM food center.

1.58pm, ERN at Jln SK 13/5 Kampung Baru Seri Kembangan but later she cancelled due to far distance.

2.59pm, VKT at Furama hotel Changkat Thami Dollah Pudu. 6 pax of Swedish going to Vortex KLCC Apartment.

3.32pm, GLN a gentleman at Element Kuala Lumpur hotel. I sent the lone matsalleh to his home at Persiaran Titiwangsa 2. At the drop off I surprised bcoz he can speak Malay.

Note. 4 trips more to earn rm70.

4.06pm, LDA a meksalleh sales lady at Suria KLCC Louis Vuitton entrance going to Concerto North Kiara. When I told her that I was mistakenly said "North Korea". Lol, she laughed and laughed.

5.31pm, RSD a Rohingya young man at Supermarkets Wan Lee Heng. He called me to confirm whether I can deliver the canned drinks only, not a person. I said no problem, but later he hopped in the cab. RSD liked to talk and talk about Rohingya, his 12 years of residing in Malaysia and now plan to migrate to Chicago USA. I sent him to UNHCR Jln Bukit Petaling.

6.25pm, GRY 5 pax of chinese men at McD Jln Bukit bintang going to Ploy Work @ Clearwater Jln Changkat Semantan Damansara.

7.38pm, a Malay girl NRS at Bus Stop LRT TItiwangsa. When arrived [edit] I saw 7 (seven) secondary school Malay students waiting near the LRT station escalator and [edited, thanks kay ;) ] she wanted to add one more rider. I said they need to add rm10. Then I parked a bit further up, but later I cancelled.

8.10pm, YM Dato' Megat at Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa Kampung Baru. He and 4 other cewek Minang going to Suria KLCC.

Yay! Finally I completed the 21st trip quest today and got an extra bonus rm70!

Pasaraya somewhere in Chow Kit @2018





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...