MEMBANGAU FOR 6 HOURS IN THE LANDSIDE IS NOT FUN

I had tried this service for rm5 for one day and my network was lost! Landside @2018

Monday, 26 February 2018.

7.32am, got my first ping for long trip (40+ min) and 1.6x surge but was cutoff due to apps error.

7.33am, LCS at Jln 4L Ampang Jaya. I waited for 5 min then suddenly he ran out from the house with all his things scrambled around. I sent him to nearby ISKL. He almost left his iphone on my cab.

8.34am, MOH a Saudi guy at Cempaka Apartment hotel PGRM asing me to go parking level L2A and waited for him. He just wanted to go to Maybank Taman Maluri for CDM and come back to his apartment. Later he gave me rm4.

9.21am, DZB 4 pax of Vietnam middle age ladies at Sky Hotel Bukit Bintang going to Mitsui Outlet Park Sepang. Yay! At the Mitsui we had problem finding the temporary locker for their baggages.

“Membangau” at Surau Fatimah Charterfield and Cafe Harga Yahudi Landside for 6 hours...
Then decided to drive out to Dengkil and Cyberjaya.

4.18pm, BHA 2 India expatriates at Expats Service Center to Setiawalk Puchong.

4.43pm, MRC with wife and mom and 2 kids at Trigon @Setiawalk. The Germans spoke reminds me of “Amadeus” the movie. I sent them to Heli Lounge Bar Menara KH.

5.22pm, EVN an amoi at Menara UOB Jln Raja Laut goingg far far away Sungai Long.

Driving straight to Klia., then the miracle happened.

10.51pm, EOJ a loca chinese family at KLIA2 going home at Jln SM 9 Batu Caves. But he put the destination wrongly at Pavilion. Later I asked him to correct it which I suspicious he might cheat on the fare.

Driving home sweet home at 12.30am.

Double "pachak" but it's not very stable @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...