MY CAR CANNOT FLY LAH MEM



Thursday, 8 February 2018.
334km (fuel), 7.36am, 81,692km (odo).

6.45am, ROS at Jln Nirwana 7 sending to Tun Hussein Onn National Eye PJ.

7.57am, FAV alone at Nadi Bangsar sending to The Gardens midvalley. South African liked to talk, I told him about the Table Mountain, and he told me to put South African on my bucket list. I told him that we need 3 things to go travel all over the world - ambition, money and time. Now I got only ambition. Lol.

8.12am, AZC alone at Begonia The Park Residence sending back to Nadi Bangsar. Okay lah.

8.28am, ADI alone at Aloft KL Sentral. I send the India guy to Menara Hongleong Bukit Damansara.

8.54am, CHN a local chinese lady at Menara Milenium to Deloitte Menara LGB TTDI for seminar. This lady reminds me of my old secretary, Kelly.

9.39am, MDR a Bangla at Hostel Tropicana, alone. He was impressed with my big car. I sent him to LRT Kelana Jaya.

10.06am, CCO at Kelana D Putera Condo going to Sun U Residence Bandar Sunway.

10.37am, AMB at Sunway Pyramid called me to fast fast going to KLIA2. I told her and the husband (from Kuching) that my car cannot fly. She looked furious and upset. Charcheebye lah.

12.57pm, ANN Vietname 6 pax with small baggages at KLIA2 going to The Forum Jln Inai.


2.11pm, SDQ alone at Element Hotel Binjai to Menara UOA.

3.07pm, SHR alone at Menara Binjai again going to Serian Tower Mutiara Damansara.

3.53pm, QLS at Vila Laman Cahaya Sungai Penchala. This rich Kelantan family is going to KLIA to KK. I asked them to stop at Petron Elite to fillup my empty tank. She said okay.

Run errands to Sungai Udang.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...