STARHILL IS BUKIT BINTANG LITERALLY



Monday, 19 February 2018.

6.36am, 4 pax of local chinese couple at The Valley TTDI Bukit Indah sending to KLIA1.

9.58am, a local chinese couple with a boy at KLIA1 to Starhill Bukit Bintang.

Noon nap.

12.24pm, 2 amoi with their mom at Mymydin Pandan Mesra (PPR) messaged to come faster faster. I replied back telling her that my car cannot fly.

1.05pm, a Malay girl at Aeon Tmn Maluri suddenly my back door when I was trying to uturn cik Jnulekasnova. I sent her to LRT Bandar Tun Razak.

Then run errand Poli Klinik near Sri Begonia.

2.37pm, 6 Banglas at Flat Tmn Perdana Permai sending to Tmn Pandan Perdana. I told them that I needed to refill cik Jnulekasnova empty tank. They concurred.

3.45pm, 6 china pax at Fahrenheit 88 to Suria KLCC.

4.27pm, 3 Brunei girl at Grand Millenium hotel transferred to K Hotel Jln Tunku Abdul Rahman.

4.54pm, 5 pax of Spanish and local Indian pax at Regalia going to Masjid India.

5.14pm, SGT 5 pax of chinese Indon at Sungai Wang Plaza mall sending to Petaling Street.

5.36pm, a Malay (Sabah) at LRT Damai. 4 adult + 4 kids going to Public Bank Sungai Way.

7.38pm, IWN a china Indon family at Sunway Lagoon (not Sunway Pyramid) sending to Hotel Soleil Bukit Bintang.

8.23pm, NZT at Pavilion Bukit Bintang going to Scott Garden. I took the wrong u-turn.

9.28pm, 5 pax at Cititel Pavilion sending to Gembira Residensi.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...