UNSETTING SD TO GET GENTING JOB



Sunday, 11 February 2018.

7.42am, fuel to go: 216km, odometer: 82,544km.

8.34am, after ordering Sausage mcmuffin with eggs at Mcd Tmn Kosas, HTO 6 pax of Myanmar at Jln Dagang 1/3 going to KL Baptist Church Jln Alor Bukit Bintang. At dropoff, I got honks from cars behind me.

Unsetting SD to KLIA, luckily got ping to Genting! Yay.

9.13am, FDL at budget hotel Jln Changkat Thambi Dollah going to Awana Skyway cable car. Actually the pin was pointing at the old abandoned skyway termina. 6 adult and 2 children from Jakarta squeezed into my cik Jnulekasnova. Ondway up, he asked about the fare going to bandara (airport) tomorrow. Later, I also asked them whether they wanted for me to wait for them to going back to the city center, but it seems they not interested for me to wait. Okay lah. Note: Culture shock no 3: the Indons surprised to see the toll highway can be used by motorbikes. Aiyah.

While at the Awana skycab, the clouds is covering all the area, at the top where I parked and waited for pings is as hot as at lowlands.

11.51am, AJB a Malay girl booked cheapo Justgrab for 4 tourists (Thais ?) at the nearby First World Hotel to send them to Awana Hotel at the down the hill near Awana skycab.

While parking at the Awana hotel entrance , then suddenly there were a bunch of young guys surrounding my cab! Later they were just Pokemon club fans from Shah Alam. Aiyah!

12.45pm, IRN 6 amoi at Genting Highlands Premium Outlets (GHPO) going to PV12 Setapak. Yay!

1.35pm, AZZ a Malay boy alone booking my big cab from crampy PPR Sri Semarak Taman Ayer Panas going to narrow street of Jln Kampong Bandar Dalam.



2.25pm, break at Petronas Lot 236 Jln Gombak. Pee, pray, and ron95 for rm92.

2.51pm, DWI 6 pax of Indon cewek waiting opposite Plaza TAR going to Jln SS 9a/7 PJ.
One of the girls asked her friends:

Cewek 3: piro mau ne?
Mas Joko the sopir: telong puloh pitu..,
Cewek 3: wah! iso ngomong jowo yo?
Mas Joko the sopir: iyola sitik2, bapakku makku wong jowo, aku orang key ell.,
and they laugh and laugh., kannina lah

3.15pm, JFR a Malay family, with wife and 2 kids at APW Jln Riong, Bangsar. Eventhough the destination ( LRT Bangsar) is very near, due to the bad traffic jam and wrong pickup side of the road and the surging rate was high (1.7x), as the fare was considered “lumayan” for me.



5.06pm, RSH 5 pax of local Indian family at Ascott Sentral hotel going to wedding house Jln Wawasan 2/1 Puchong.

Break at Petronas Lebuh Puteri. No ping to KLIA.
Drive straight to Landside KLIA via Pulau Meranti.

AIRPORT TRIP NO. 1
8.36pm, a china couple at KLIA2 using cheapo UberX going to The Face Suites KLCC.

Setting Grab to HOME.
9.43pm, RSL 2 Bangla at Jln Stonor going to LRT Jelatek.

10.03pm, SDY using an Arab name, a negro lady called me at Ampang point but not mention the entrance. When I said the KFC she said yes but waiting for 7 min no show. So I cancelled. No worry about CR bcoz tomorrow is Monday!

10.19pm, MLT using an Arab name again, I think the same negro lady. But instantly she cancelled. Fook yew lah.

10.26pm, AZI a Malay lady with a little daughter at Flat Taman Dato Ahmad Razali Blk F. When arrived, after shouting and yelling, finally I got her at Block M instead. Then I sent them to Jalan 1 (not Jalan 6) Ampang Jaya.

Drive home sweet home.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...