BLAME ON THE PUASA

While not driving Grab in JB @2018
and after replacing the cikputih's crack windscreen.

Saturday, 9 June 2018.

Started the apps at Bangi toll plaza, 6.31pm.

6.31pm, ANI at MEDIFEET Bangi, 6 Malay girls wearing the same boutique tahirts going to throw stone away Kompleks PKNS Bangi, but I need to drive another 3 km to uturn on the roundabout. I told the girl who sat next to me to buckle up and asking her whether she’s married or not. Instantly she pulling the belt and said, “saya sudah kawen lah uncle.”

Break fasting at Petronas Bangi, 7.22pm. Pray and pee.

8.02pm, KAA 5 Indian students at IOI City Mall going back to De Centrum Mall Uniten.

8.22pm, IZZ at The Mines Shopping Mall. She waited at the terowong but I told her I arrived at the main entrance near
teh tarik place then she agreed to walk towards me. I sent 7 pax Malay family to flat Desa Serdang Blok E.

8.49pm, LMT back at the same The Mines sending 3 amois to Dataran C180. But later amoi wanted to stop at the nearest Maybank to cash deposit.

9.14pm, KIY amoi alone at nearby Dataran C180 going to Hotel 36 Taman Segar.

SET DESTINATION TO HOME2
9.43pm, MOB 2 Banglas with a shovel at Leisure Mall Cheras going to Restoran al Baik Maluri.

10.18pm, ATH a Myanmar family at LRT Chempaka sending to flat Taman Pandan Mewah.

10.31pm, GEORGE a Liberia negro at Vintage clothing bundle Ampang Waterfront. I sent the negro to flat Taman Sri Watan near the Masjid.

Go HOME2.

This is how it looks like this morning @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...