TESTING YOUR TEMPER



Sunday, 10 June 2018.

Started the apps at 10.55am.

11.41am, CZZ 3 China men at Ampangpuri condom sending to Poslaju LRT Ampang. The guy gave me torned rm1. Lajiao lah.

11.58am, 6 Myanmar family at Taman Komersial Pansan Indah going to Berjaya Times Square.

12.32pm, PTC 5 Chinese group at Viva Cheras goig to Suria KLCC.

Break at Shell Jln Damai. Pee and pray.
Note. Dear Mazda driver, please be considerate and sont simply park and block other people’s vehicle even you are in a hurry to see your God. Testing my temperament lah.

1.59pm, MAA an India family at Intermark Mall sending back to Suasana Bukit Ceylon.

2.16pm, NAR 5 Banglas put a wrong location on Jln Hang Lekiu City Center, but I found them after one round turn. I sent the Banglas with their wet groceries to Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang. Then later after dropoff, some of their friends wanted to go to The Mines.

3.24pm, 5 minutes after I left The Mines , WUL ping me at the same mall. I sent the Sabah family to flat Desa Serdang. I shouted at one the girls who bang the door!

5.07pm, a Java man ping me from the same The Mines mall while I was stopped at KTM Serdang. But when I arrived, he said he was waiting at the front “bundaran”. Then he cancelled, kontolla wak.

5.47pm, a Myanmar taiko ping from 99 speedmart Medan Taming Jaya. I arrived and went round around thrice bit I didn’t see any riders. Then after calling and shouting, he told me that there were 2 Myanmar waiting which also cannot speak or understand English I sent both of them to Jalan Jinma 3, Seri Kembangan.

FAKE TEKSI NO 1
6.39pm, MARLUINA ping at “pin location “ to KL Sentral for rm25. Lajiao lah.

6.43pm, AJN an Indon family and tourists at TBS Gate C goinng to Hotel 99 Pudu.

FAKE TEKSI NO 2
7.13pm, AH YATE at Kotaraya to far far away Damansara Damai (RM63).

Break my fasting inside cik Jnulekasnova at 7.22pm behind Kotaraya.



7.35pm, 5 China students at Jln Sg Besi Pudu cowboy town sending to Bangsar new South View Serviced Condom which still not in the Waze.

Break at Masjid ar-Rahah Kerinchi. Pee and pray.

8.31pm, KIM 5 Korea students at Starbucks @ Nexus Bangsar South sending back to their hotel, UM Kolej 10 (Kolej Kediaman Tun Ahmad Zaidi).

8.48pm, LAG 2 Singapore families at Hilton PJ going to Jln PJS 9/16 near Sunway Pyramid.

FAKE TEKSI NO 3
9.23pm, MONIR HOSEN at 99 Speemart Taman Subang Indah Sunway Lagoon. Panda lela lah.

SET DESTINATION TO HOME2
9.32pm, DAA 5 Malay young guys at Sunway Pyramid main lobby going to SMK Seri Saujana Sri Petaling.

10.27pm, FAA a Malay family at Sunway Velocity going home Hata Square Taman Pandan Mewah.

Go HOME2.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...