MESRA CARD FOR A FUEL, BONUSLINK CARD FOR 2 TOWELS



Wednesday, 27 June 2018.

Started at 7.28am, full tank (314km to go), odo reads 109,218km.

Stopped at Petronas Seksyen 9, to buy Grab and TnGo topup, and call Mesra link to activate the mesra card.
I tried for the first time using the mesra card to purchase jajan and fillup ron95 for rm22.

Stopped at Petronas Solaris Sungai Besi, 8.52am.
Stopped at KTM Serdang, 9.06am.

While on the way to TBS ... got the first ping.

9.28am, CCM with his parents at Jalan Damai Rasa 15, Taman Alam Damai going to Jalan Taman Kepong. This is Grabcar plus.

Break at Petronas Jinjang, 10.58am.

Got ping from far far away Ridgewood Residence which is initially shown on the apps as 6.38km. But when it’s started on the Waze the distance bocame 9km! Aiyah, so I cancelled.

11.07am, JAL a young chinese boy at Jalan 34/31b it’s a old house shops with barking dogs. He asked me first whether I can transport 7 people. I said okay lah. But need to stop at Sri Intan 1 condom Jln Matang Serambut to pickup his other 6 friends. Later I sent them to Pavilion Bukit Bintang entrain.

Stopped at Lorong Walter Granier, 12.01pm.

12.08pm, DWI a 6 college students at nearby ULC (United Learning Center for Refugees) off Jalan Imbi going IMU Heathcare Bukit Jalil.

Stopped by the Shell TPM to purchase 2 Bonuslink towels with the card points. Yay! 1.05pm.

Stopped at TBS, 1.34pm.

Break at Petronas Tesco Ampang, pee and pray. Light lunch with rojak buah tepi longkang.

Driving off on MRR2 then got ping and need to drive one big turn for another 4km!
2.38pm, RID 5 Malay relatives and friends, 2 young ladies and an elder couple from seberang at Jalan Kampung Pandan going to Suria KLCC. We talked and talked and later she told me that Grab is givinng a promotion on using Grabpay. Instead of normal rm12, they can pay only rm4 if they use credit card. Wahlaweh. That’s what I received the Grabpay Promotional campaign on my notification just now. Untungla.

3.11pm, MAJ an Arab 5 pax family at the same LV enteance Suria KLCC going to Starhill Gallery to find Khushi Spice restaurants. When they hopped in, we greeted each other and he quite impressed with my pronunciation of Arabic words. OTL. Later he wanted me to send them to the airport tomorrow. I gave the price and they will contact me later. “I dont want to give 25% to Grab, I want to pay you!” he said. Okay, we’ll see tomorrow how.

3.33pm, MAB a Belgium family at Sports Direct Bukit Bintang going to Mytown shopping mall. They spoke French and later they told they were originally from Morroco. “Ah!” I said, “maghribi ya habibi!” They laughed and laughed.

4.25pm, VEV 6 chinese singapore young group at nearby Sakura Boutique hotel Jalan Tun Razak sending to nearby Sunway Velocity Maluri.

4.50pm, HEL 5 Indon family at The Hulo hotel Jln Thamby Dollah to KL Sentral.

5.10pm, MAW a Malay and Indon ladies and kids at Masjid Jamek going to Vortex Suites KLCC.

5.51pm, when I left the Vortex, BEL a hotel staff ping me to pickup 2 Korea guys to KL Sentral again.

6.16pm, NGA 5 Macau young group at the same KL Sentral but on the main lobby going to Jalan Alor.

7.15pm, rushing to Pudu Sentral, to pee and prays.

7.52pm, JEN from Jalan Alor again sending 5 Pekanbaru amois to Peninsula Residence Bukit Damansara. At first the ladies didn’t want me to unfold the seat but rather sitting and squeezing in the mid row seat made me uncomfortable. So at Jalan Bukit Bintang, I stopped the cab and unfold the mid seat and asked 2 of them to sit at the back row.

8.30pm, VIN a Vietnam guy at nearby Menara Tune going jome at Mercu Summer suites.

I set destination to HOME.

9.00pm, MAL and her partner at The Royale Chulan hotel going to Mandarina Court Taman Alam Damai Cheras. I can smell they were drunk and talked outloud to each other. At the Hang Tuah LRT Station when I exited into the flyiver, he screamed at me to use the Jalan Maharajalela and Jalan Klang Lama. I told him that I followed Waze and felt threatened I asked what he wanted me to do then. “Okayla, just follow whatever you want,” he looked me, “I also wanted to see where you are going.” Later when passing thru Bandar Permaisuri suddenly the lady at the back also screamed in drunk mode! So I told them if they want to stop by anywhere please let me know earlier. I know you guys are drunk, I begged, but please dont kill me! The uncle calmed me down and asked me to keep driving. Later then we talked and talked about Najib and Rosmah and Imelda Marcos. “Your English is very good, what was your profession?” the guy asked me.

9.34pm, a Chinese guy at Jalan 1/118 Desa Tun Razak going to Jalan SR 36 Taman Serdang Raya. He’s sleeping at the back with loud snoring. At the dropoff, when I checked I saw his earplug phone was le behind, so I called him back.

Driving straight HOME3.







WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...