RIDERS HAVE NO MERCY



Friday, 1 June 2018.

Today no more GST and Maybank still maintained, not Junebank. Joke only.

Starting cik Jnulekasnova a bit late this morning. I felt so bad when I checked the Grab appa that shows my personal rating went down from 4.89 to 4.85! It took me two weeks to elevate the rating from 4.87. Anyway no worries , please move on lah uncle.

7.51am, JIW a China and 4 mat salleh at Bangi Putrajaya hotel going to nearby Frecken Mechatronics Bangi.

Break at Masjid al hasanah. Pee and pray.

Move forward to KLCC. Parked at Jln Hang Isap. 9.55am.

10.06am, TRW an Indon family with 2 baby strollers at nearby Swiss Garden suites sending to Dataran Merdeka.

10.22am, SIE a Cambodia family at the same Dataran Merdeka going to KL Birdpark. They were waiting on different location and later complain that they’ve waited too long. Lajiao la. I thought they were Thais.

Park at Masjid Negara.

11.28am, IPHONE 6 policewomen at the Muzium PDRM going to KWC Kenanga. They are impressed with big size of cik Jnulekasnova. Who says size doesn’t matter for women? ;)

Parked at Petronas Tesco Ampang. 12.23pm already.

Time to solat jemuah (Friday prayer) - 1.22pm at Masjid al-Rahimah, Desa Pandan.

2.14pm, got Jomrides ping from far far away Taman Bukit Angkasa about 22 minutes to pickup. So I ignored cancelled.

2.25pm, SAM ping me to pickup his fiancée (a Malay nurse) at Gleneagles hospital lobby to send home at Jln BS 11/4 Taman Bukit Serdang.

3.55pm, WAY a Brunei family ping from Angkasa Condom Tmn Connaught going to Midvalley. I followed the wrong back gate given by the clever Waze. The dad liked to talk about our infamous politics.

4.24pm, ELM at Restoran Sri Kortumalai Pillayar. 5 Icelandics but (1 Tibet girl and 5 pinoys). I sent them to Petaling Street. The traffic jam getting bad.

5.02pm, BAL an India family at Dataran Merdeka sending to Petronas Twin Towers. He’s working in London now. The traffic jam is worst and standstill. Later I made a proposition to him to dropoff at the basement parking as I wanted to go the surau. He agreed.

Break my fasting at Masjid Jalan Damai.

7.51pm, FAZ at nearby Dream Big Center sending 5 Malay girls to LRT Ampang Park.

8.04pm, MOH a Sabah Malay family at Jln TAR going to Fahrenheit 88 Bukit Bintang.

8.28pm, PAL 5 Banglas at Jln Pudu sending to Mcd Taman Connaught.

9.01pm, THA 5 mix but muslim international students (arabs malay india) at Sri Cendekia condom sending to Majestic Maxim Residence Taman Connaught.

SET MD TO HOME2

9.45pm, BRE a local Indian guy at Starbucks Ampang Point going to LRT Ampang. When he hopped in, I cannot tahan his bad body smell, so I wound down both the front windows. Sudddenly he said, "sorry uncle." I said no problem and continued driving. I told him that I couldnt turning right to the LRT station on Jalan Ampang and needed to drive further up on old town. He said he's going to alighting out and using the pedestrian bridge instead. But luckily, for the first time, we reckoned there is an another shortcut way to go to the LRT and voila, it's actually is!

10.03pm, YAN and a little baby boy on her "selendang" (kangaroo pouch) at the same LRT Ampang going to Flat Taman Kosas. The Indon lady said her Sabah husband working as a security guard near KLCC.

Off the apps and drove straight HOME2.






WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...