PERSONAL RATING IS GOING DOWN AGAIN



Tuesday, 5 June 2018.

Started at 7.07am.

7.12am, TES at her house at Jalan Baginda, 5.22km 9 minutes to pickup. I sent the young chubby Malay lady to MRT Kajang. When near the Kajang town, she showed me the less congested road.

7.51am, AZA ping me at the same MRT Kajang station. Suddenly to my surprise, an Indian lady hopped in the cab. When asked who is Azlan Ali, she kept saying “mansoor mansoor”, so I shooed her away. Later AZA told me that the rider is his wife. Aiyah! Due to the bus honking on my back bcoz I was parked on his lot, I just cancelled the job.

Parked at Petronas Jln Reko 2, 8.22am. Fillup ron95 and pee.
Parked at RnR Serdang, 8.47am.

9.30am, CWE a nyonya with 4 indon ladies at Jln Durian 1 Taman Cheras going to nearby 7-11 Taman Seri Bahtera.

9.48am, MCN 6 Myanmar at Pandan Perdana. I sent the sober men whom I can smell the beer from their stinky mouths to Sri Desa Entrepreneur Kuchai Lama. I asked one of them, “are you drunk?”

10.31am, YAS ping me from UNHCR going to Ayers Tower Kosas. She texted me whether my cab can fit 6 person. I replied yes. But when arrived at the pickup point, actually they were 7 adults and 1 small girl. I was upset as she not telling the truth!

Parked at Petronas Jln Kerja Ayer Lama.

11.47am, DOL ping me from M-city while I was driving on Jalan Ampang near to Jelatek junction. I need to uturn and later I sent 5 local chinese pax to Lot 10.

12.52pm, a chinese guy alone at Pavilion Bukit Bintang entrance sending to far far away Empire Subang. He’s paying by grabpay. Dear diary, sometimes I just don’t bother to send a person riding on 6-seater as they already knew the more expensive fare price.

Parked at Masjid alhusna Sunway. Pee and pray and noon nap.

3.35pm, TOS an India family (with 2 small kids) at the Ganga Cafe Jln Bukit Pantai sending to Renaissance hotel west wing.

4.02pm, KEN at KLCC P Ramlee entrance going to Jln Jejaka 9. 5 China men cannot speak English at all. So am I. Aiyah.

4.26pm, CHB 4 amois at Ikea Cheras with parts of furnitures to Vila Vista Condom Taman Pertama.

5.06pm, MIA a Malay lady not at HUKM main lobby, but she’s running to my cab. She with her wheelchaired MIL and a small daughter and baby boy going to flat Desa Tun Razak.

5.42pm, RAC at Diversion Autowerks Desa Tun Razak. A chinese family sending to CENTRAL MARKET.

ANOTHER TRAFFIC JAM WOE
6.10pm, SUKI a family China tourist at Dataran Merdeka going to Pavilion. The traffic jam was bad.

SET DESTINATION TO PUCHONG
7.49pm, SAR alone at Hampshire Place going to KM1 West Condom Bukit Jalil. The meksalleh talking outloud on her iphone with speaker on to her gf about her friend's husband affair.

8.36pm, RIA an Indon maid at Desiran Jln Bandar Kinrara 5 sending to Jln OP 2 Bandar Puchong Jaya. She storied moried that the Chinese majikan just got domestic crisis as the wife asking her to stay and sleep with her and their 2 kids in the Sunway hotel. Aiyah.

7.21pm, iftar at Masjid Jalan Damai.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...