THE FIRST JOMRIDES COMPLETED TRIP

Mee Goreng Mamak, Bistro Syed, Puchong Perdana @2018.

Wednesday, 20 June 2018.

I started earlier than yesterday hoping that I would get an airport job. My personal rating is still very very low at 4.81.

Stopped at LTT Ampang, 8.01am.

THE FIRST PING
8.04am, AZK a group of Rohingya (at first I thought were Banglas) near Speedmart 99 , Jln Pandan 2/2, Pandan Jaya going to Tower 2 Avenue 2 The Horizon, Bangsar South. Later I reckoned that it’s the new immigration office for myRC. He booked me on Grabcar Plus with 5 person, so when he told me and I asked him to add an extra rm10 hesitantly he agreed.

8.44am, ANIS? a group of 4 Bangla workers with construction tools in gunnies at Lorong Hanim Jln Klang Lama sending to Jln Mutiara Barat 2 near Taman Connaught.

9.11am, AUS a Rohingya family at far away Jalan Palong Taman Miharja going to the same Immigration office Tower 5 Bangsar south to apply for their new myRC.

9.53am, ALA a group of Bangla construction workers also near Pizza Hut Jln Bangsar sending to far far away Jln NPT 7/1M Cyberjaya. The dropoff destination is a terrace house with a makguard whose teeth are protruding on her lips.

Break at Petronas Puchong Perdana.
Driving to Petronas Saujana Putra with a standstill traffic jam near the roundabout. Actually it’s an overturn lorry with full of sands and earth.

Driving to Petronas Bandar Puteri Puchong.
Break at kedai mamak Bistro Syed.
After a few hours of no ping, I switched on the Grab economy.

1.33pm, ZAP 2 indon ladies using cheapo Grabcar economy at Jln Puteri 8/9 sending to nearby Jln PBP 5 for rm5.

While still on the trip...

1.47pm, MOR 2 Banglas ping me on Jomrides for the first time. It’s a high fare then sooner he called me whether I can send them to Seremban. I asked for double "tambang" which he agreed as they wanted to return back to Subang.

While in Seremban after dropoff, I turned on my Grab economy apps and got 1 ping with cheapo price...

3.26pm, HIC a local guy at alNoor kedai mamak Taman Bukit Chedang going to Terminal 1 Seremban. This guy liked to talk and talk as he is also part time Grab driver too. Now he is on off duty as he’s working as istana chef in Brunei. He also storied moried about Prince Mateen son of Sultan Brunei who liked to eat local burger at the wee hour ie 3am in the morning.

4.01pm I picked up the 2 Banglas after he called me many times as their meeting already done. I sent them back to Mydin USJ.

6.11pm, JAS at Sunway Lagoon (not Sunway Pyramid as he put a wrong pickup location) going to Bistari Condom, Off Jln Putra Chow Kit. 6 adults and 2 kids, and the India expat said he is working here. When I tried to follow the Waze, he asked me to drive straight thru Jln Tun Razak which was badly congested. Later he just followed me as I convinced him that the Bukit Tunku windy road is no traffic.

Set destination to home2.
7.09pm, MOA at UTC Sentul going to Masjid Bukit Indah. Yay! The 2 Pakistan guys were accompanied by a Malay lady. Eventhough they stopped infront of the mosque, they ran away to the nearest kedai mamak. Instead, I stopped inside the mosque as the imam already started the pray. Pray and pee.

Call it a day.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...