HALF DAY DRIVING GRAB IN JB 22

For the second time, I ignored them and they kept calling me to drive further up down. Lol @2018

Sunday, 17 June 2018.

6.23am, an Indon at Pos Office Megah Ria sending his cewek to Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang.

6.52am, MEN an Indon cewek near Restoran Kassim Jln Kenanga going to Larkin Sentral. She asked me whether the expres bus will go directly to TBS or not.

7.12am, POR 2 local girls at Datin Halimah condom outside gate going to JB CIQ.

7.37am, NIT a Siam? girl waiting outside the pub at Jln Tun Abdul Razak Susur 3. But didnt realized I was arrived, later she cancelled. Panda lela! Next she ping again and I accepted and sent the sober and drunk girl to Hotel 193 Tmn Molek JB.

8.53am, BUNGA KEMBOJA alone girl opposite Shell at Kg Melayu Pandan going to Jln Dato Sulaiman Taman Abad.

9.09am, GAL a guy at Mutiara Apartment Idaman Larkin going to JB CIQ under the flyover. He's working as "polis tambahan" (auxuliary police) in Singapore.

9.25am, TUCKYEN LOH at Suria Mas Suites Larkin. When I arrived, no passenger show. So I cancelled after waited so long.

9.46am, Mr HEN a pinoy family at Grandview 360 Jln Bayu Puteri 2, Taman Bayu Puteri JB going to church at Jln Suria 66 Masai.

So I called it a day and drove straight HOME1 as my daughter already waiting to go to Tesco.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...