TAXI DRIVER IN JOHOR PORT



Saturday, 30 June 2018.

Started early this morning at 6.20am.

6.21am, JHO 2 pinoy guys at Putri Ria Apartment Megah Ria going to Asrama Pekerja Jalan Cendana 2 Pasir Gudang. At first I thought they were Myanmar.

6.47am, SAM a Nepal girl booked me to send his boyfriend from Jalan Mawar 1. Even she openned the door for his boyfriend who kept yelling at her. When he's inside the cab, I asked him why fight fight with your girlfriend? He just kept quiet. I sent him to his kilang IFFC Pasir Gudang.

7.09am, HAB a Terengganu young guy at Kompleks PUsat Bandar bus terminal but he put the wrong pickup location at the library. Aiyah. After shouting and yelling, I saw him with a big canvas box bag full of kitchen hardware. I sent him to Jalan Helang 7 but he also confused with the house number. I asked him to call his friend.

7.51am, YET 2 Vietnam amoi kilang at the same Jalan Cendana 2, but they were waiting on the other side of the road. Aiyah. I sent the second amoi to old Pasar Masai, but she stopped on the same road of Jalan Ros. She liked to talk and talk in Malay since she worked here for 13 years already. She got husband and kids at home in Vietnam. Here she also got boyfriend (ehem) at Jalan Ros, who's taking care about her. "I wondered why Malay here dont like Vietnamese amois?" she said and looked at me, "I dont like Indon guy always asking for money money money, my friend so many told me lah." At the dropoff, I smiled and said to each of them, "cảm ơn." She looked at me and smiled back. ;P

Breakfast at Restoran Zarahman. My favorite lontong already finished. Aiyah.

8.39am, IYR at Jalan Merak but put a wrong location inside the Balai Polis Masai. Aiyah. She asked me to send her son to work at Malayan Flour Pasir Gudang.

Break at Petron Pasir Gudang to fillup the ron95. Short nap.

9.45am, VIS 3 Indian group with many bags and the same big bag canvas box bag full of kitchen hardware at the same Kompleks PUsat Bandar bus terminal. She called me from the teksi stand, but I asked her to come forward as I dont want to be yelling by the JPs. I sent them to Jalan Kelisa 2, just infront of the Balai Polis. They are from Penang.

10.17am, HAL ping me from the Politeknik Ibrahim Sultan main gate. When arrived he quite blur and approach to my cab and asked me. He said his phone got hanged and I asked him to reboot but later he used his friend's hotspot. Then we talk and talk about the Celcom, Umobile and Maxis line. Also their education sponsorships as they are not supported by PTPTN, only FAMA (father mother). I sent 3 Malay guys to Kompleks Pusat Bandar.

10.52am, NAD an Indon sexy lady wearing short skirt at Restoran Fakhrusy Perjiranan 9. After one round, she came to my cab. At first we just kept quite, then suddenly she told me that she's now alone after separated from her estranged ex-husband. We talk and talk all the way to Maybank Jalan Suria. I told her that money is not everything, but everything needs money. It's better have a lot of money and sick than no money and still sick! Now she just returning home after the night shift and and told me that she stays alone on top of the shoplots and never asked me to come upstair. OTL

11.25am, SUS an Indon lady at the Sakan supermarket put a wrong location at Maybank. But I just waited at Maybank after 2 rounds driving. AT the Johor POrt main entrance, I got upset bcoz needed to come down from the cab and register in the guard house. Later she gave me extra rm1 tip for my trouble.

Off to HOME1. Dear diary, as expected that this morning all of my 10 completed trips with cheapo fares were in Pasir Gudang area only.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...