JANGAN MENZALIMI DIRI SENDIRI

Penang Bridge, Sunway PJ @2018

Tuesday, 12 June 2018.

Starting cik Jnulekasnova and the apps at 7.15am.

SET DESTINATION TO BUKIT JELUTONG
7.31am, AST 3 Indon madura men at the flat infront of Surau madrasah asSofwah Pandan Indah sending to Jln 5, Taman Len Sen. This is economy Grabcar.

Parked at Petronas Taman Len Sen, 8.18am.

8.40am, RZW alone a Malay guy at Persiaran 118c, Desa Tun Razak going to Jalan Jujur 3, Desa Tun Razak. He also is Grab driver and like to talk and talk all the way to nearby destination. His Alza now is on the workshop due to some weird cranking noise.

Drove straight to Bukit Jelutong with no ping. OTL

Fast forward.

12.32pm, LIY a Chinese 5 executives at Oasis Ara Damansara which at first I couldn't find the office. After texting and messaging and driving around the complex, finally I found him . Later I send them to Paradigm hotel Kelana Jaya.

1.21pm, NUI a Bangla ping me from far far away on the construction site with gravel road at Jalan Kampung Lembah Kinrara Bandar Puchong Jaya. When arrived nobody at sight and the gate was closed, feeling that I was cheated, when I was about to turn around, suddenly I saw a purple myvi going into the back road which later I found them! Aiyah. I sent them to Mydin Masjid India. But when the traffic jam become standstill at the Dataran Merdeka, they were all jumped out from the cab. Good lah. So that I could go to Masjid Negara to pray and take a noon nap.

3.08pm, WEN a group of Chinese amoi and ameng at KL Sentral main lobby going to Sri Putramas Condom 1. But actually they were supposed to go to Royal Regent Condom which is behind the Sri Putramas.

3.46pm, BIH a group of Malay family near Balai Polis chow Kit Lorong Haji Taib 1. The traffic was not bad as yesterday. I sent them to Mydin Masjid India again, but they jumped out too bcoz the narrow street was closed. Bagus lah.

4.04pm, I called it a quit driving for today.

Night, went to eat steak. Dont be cruel to yourself dear diary. Tomorrow is another day.


Ribeye steak, Chilis Suria KLCC @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...