LADIES PLEASE DONT INTERRUPT WHEN YOUR HUSBAND IS TALKING

Heavy traffic until Taman Segar @2018 on Jalan Maharajalela

Monday, 11 June 2018.

Starting cik Jnulekasnova at 7.44am.

8.12am, got a scheduled job from The Westin hotel Bukit bintang going to Genting Highlands Resort at 10.15am this morning. It’s 2 hour in advance. I accepted it.

8.21am, then got another scheduled job Taman Saga Cheras to Subang airport tomorrow early morning at 4am. I ignored. Then I regretted it. Demm.

8.26am, MALIK NASIR ping me at Masjid Bandar Baru Ampang wanted to go KLIA! Demm, this is a fake teksi booking. Luckily, I didn’t cancel the Genting job yet! Pandalela lah.

8.43am, SALAI THLAPA a Myanmar ping me from far far away flat Taman Mega Jaya going to Jln Sungai Besi Pudu. I accepted but later he cancelled. Since I was nearing to the flat, I just continued driving to the pickup location hoping that he would ping again. Yes...

8.59am, his friend BAW ping me from the same location. Yay!

Break at Petron Jln Bukit Bintang. Pee.

10.02am, pickup a scheduled YON a Singapore Chinese family at The Westin hotel lobby sending to Genting Highlands Premium Outlet. Okay lah. Later the apek who sat next to me when alighting from the cab, he gave me a SGD10 tips.

Break at GPO, 11.22am.

1.55pm, leaving Genting Highlands empty handedly.

Stopped at Batu Caves main entrance, 2.43pm already.

2.45pm, 5 meksalleh from various countries at Batu Caves outside the maingate. They put a wrong destination of KL Sentral instead of The Face Suites they wanted to go. Before leaving the Batu Caves temple, they wanted to stop any supermarket to buy mineral water, so I sent them to the nearest Petronas Batu Caves station.

Near Genting Highlands Premium Outlets (GPO) @2018

Little accident on Jln Raja Laut @2018

3.36pm, KHY 5 Malay guys wearing black tshirt at KFC Pertama Complex sending to Chop n Steak Jalan Daud Kg Baru. The guy who sat at the last row was asleep when we arrived, and nobody woke him up!

4.11pm, KAM an India guy ping me from Lorong Haji Taib 3. The traffic jam was terrible along Jln Sultan Ismail and Jln Raja Laut. But since his destination was going to be very far (Best Western Hotel PJ, rm43) I just drove to him. And during this bumper to bumper situation, I was hit by a jilake Waja driver who wanted to cross from middle lane to the right side (infront of the toy store). I confronted him but he adamant that he's not guilty and put the blame on me. Kontol lah. Later, I just let it go as he also gotten scratches on his bumper. And minutes later KAM as expected also cancelled this trip. Panda lela lah.

4.38pm, RA1 6 Banglas inside a jungle of Selekoh Tunku KL going to Jalan Manis Taman Segar. The traffic congestion was very very bad, especially on Jln Loke Yew (according to him is going to be smooth) up until Taman Segar. We talked and talked about Bangladesh President and corrupt lady Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wazed, Bangladesh infrastructure (water and powerline), etc. He also complained that the previous driver who accepted the job cancelled it bcoz he (the driver) didnt want to pickup dirty and smelly Banglas. Aiyah. After 2 hours stuck on the traffic jam, and almost 7.10pm, they wanted to jumped off from the cab.

Break at Petronas Ampang Jaya and ordered take away McD.

8.07pm, HAY 6 China guys and ladies at a bungalow house Jln Damai going to Fahrenheit 88 Bukit Bintang.

8.37pm, ASM an Arab family at Pavilion Bukit Bintang entrance (they put wrong JW Marriot hotel) sending to Ascott Hotel.

8.58pm, SAP a JB Chinese family opposite Life Center (due to miss gps), sending to far far away Union Heights condo Jalan Awan Dandan Taman Yarl. We talked and talked about Grab. Once they complained about on how difficulty to get a teksi. And to my surprise, the husband shouted in Mandarin to his wife behind me something like "when I talked you silent!"

SET DESTINATION TO HOME2
9.39pm, AJI an Indian local guy at The Hub Jln Hujan Rahmat 3 Taman Overseas Union sending to near Klinik Hope Taman Gembira.

9.59pm, TIE 3 amois at Sunway Velocity Maluri going to D'Alamanda Condom.

During this time, I accepted and cancelled (my bad) 3 pings. Sure that my Cancellation rate will be higher! Demm.

11.33pm, CAR an amoi waiting at Gate B MRT Maluri sending to flat Lorong Ikan Emas 1.

Dear diary, from these last 3 trips, I reckon that all destinations are on the further away to my HOME2.

Then I drove straight to HOME2.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...