GRABPAY PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN



Thursday, 28 June 2018.

Started at 7.07am. Not feeling well this morning and taking some panadols.

7.12am, NOR a Malay girl at Persiaran Makmur Kajang sending to Kementerian Kesihatan Parcel E Putrajaya.

Parked at KFC Cyberjaya, 8.22am.

10.04am, SYL 5 Indon group at the Laman Bayu gate entrance Bukit Jalil going to Lorong PJS 10/7c Bandar Sunway.

Set destination to Sucasa Jln Ampang.

11.20am, FER 3 Banglas at Jalan PJS 10/28 Bandar Sunway going to Mydin Kotaraya Pudu.

Break for lunch at Damai corner. Headache again, took a short nap.

1.30pm, pickup the Arab family as promised yesterday from Berjaya Times square to the airport. MJD translated many questions from his dad, ie "how is Mahathir doing now?" "Malaysia no need visa to UK bcoz of commonwealth country?" "what are commonwealth countries?" "what happened airplane MH370 in 2014?"

Note: Later I found out that Nationals of the following 10 countries don't need a visa, unless they are staying in the UK for longer than six months: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong (SAR), Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea and the USA. Also, With the UK free-visa endorsement, it means that citizens of commonwealth countries do not require visas to enter the United Kingdom. The endorsement covers commonwealth citizens for a period of 6 months.

2.37pm, arriving Landside, left the handphone in the cab under the direct burning sunlight to go to surau to pray and nion nap. I got the bad headache already due to the flu and overslept for more than an hour. When I woke up, I got the messages that I was out of queue already. Lajiao lah. Apparently, the handphones were overheated inside the cab and exited all the apps. Its been 2 hours and I couldn’t wait for another 4 hours to get the airport job.

So I quit and drove to Cyberjaya.

6.42pm, ELN at IOI City Mall Lebuh IRC wanted to go to UiTM Dengkil with quite high price. I accepted and soon she texted me asking whether I could take 8 person. I said sorry, 6 person only. Then she cancelled. Next time I should ask for extra rm10 maybe.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...