INVITO IS NOW RAMADA

Sogo expired voucher left by a rider @2018

Saturday, 2 June 2018.

Started late today at 7.38am.

THE FIRST PING
9.18am, NIB a pax of big Arabs (2 women and 3 guys) at Ampang Boulevard going to Sky Vista Residence Cheras.

11.17am, RAM 5 India expats with one of them having stretcher at Oakwood Hotel & Residence sending to Menara Celcom. When I started turned on the radio, the strecher guy who sat next to me asking me make the radio louder.

Taken away at Jalan Walter Granier @2018

12.10pm, when I was about to park cik Jnulekasnova at Jalan Nagasari, TON 4 China guys and girls at Invito hotrl (Ramada) going to KLIA2. When they already inside the cab and I started driving to the airport, suddenly I smell oilment minyak angin filling up the cabin. At first I dont mind and just ignored the stinky aroma, but later I cannot tahan so I wound down the front windows for a few minutes.

After leaving the KLIA plaza toll, I turned on myCar apps.

1.06pm, when I just about leaving the KLIA2 arrival hall, VUM surprisingly ping me from Tune hotel. Mycar never showed the hotel name, instead it showed only the street name, then I texted her and she said she waited at the hotel lobby. I sent the couple, a Sri Lanka guy with his Vietnamese girlfriend to Hotel Bangi Putrajaya. They lived in Perth now and coming here for holiday. This guy liked to talk and talk about current politic issues, oil palm trees, his business on real estate etc.

Drive to KTM Serdang.

3.53pm, NAA 5 Malay girls at KTM Serdang sending to Kolej Mohamad Rashid UPM. This is my first mycar MPV job!

Parked at Masjid UPM.
Parked at Petronas Solaris Serdang. Pee and pray.

4.57pm, AHZ a Malay young man at the same KTM Serdang alone going to far far away Flat Suria Permai.

Driving to Sunway Pyramid via LDP...

5.39pm, 6 Myanmar men at Taman Perindustrian PuchongI sent them to the jungle of Batu 20 Jln Puchong Kajang, Pulau Meranti where the road is bad with potholes.

Driving to KFC Cyberjaya. Hi cik ct.

6.29pm, SAR an India muslim lady at a condom near Lim kok wing University going to Mutiaraville.

6.54pm AIL a China couple at condom near Lingkaran Point Timir sending to KFC Cyberjaya. Yay! So I cab ear free meal at Petronas there.

7.21pm, iftar with free meals at Petronas Cyberjaya. Pee and pray.

7.40pm, PAR 5 college international students at the same bit far away 6km Mutiaraville while I was still at Mcd Cyberjaya. And I’m going to send them back to McD. This big India guy asked me to go fast. Aiyah! I told him I can’t fly.

SET DESTINATION TO HOME2.

8.11pm, PAA at Mirage by the Lake going to Shafstbury Residences.

Parked at KTM Serdang. 9.05pm already.

No ping until reaching HOME2.

Bangi Golf Resort in the afternoon @2018

Somewhere on Jalan Puchong Kajang @2018


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...