MY PERSONAL RATING IS RISING UP A BIT TODAY

Grab Food rider who just falling down in the middle of the previous junction, Mont Kiara @2018

Monday, 25 June 2018.

Started cik Jnulekasnova and the apps at 10.51am.
The Grabcar Plus is still available although my last week AR and CR was at the lowest.
Also I noted, personal rating also is going up to 4.86! Yay.

11.16am, AHR a chubby no shape man with tongkat and a lady at Jalan 15/1 Taman Tun Abdul Razak Ampang sending to Avenue K. He asked me to use Akleh with toll.

12.01pm, AYU 5 Malay ladies with uniform at Menara PTPTN going to Semua House Masjid India.

12.20pm, PUD an Indon family at Arenaa Star Luxury hotel Jln Hang Lekiu. She texted me, “for information, we are 4 adult and 2 children, with 4 luggages.” I replied no worries. But later the 2 not so small children need to squeeze on the mid row seat. The thin older and gray goatie pakcik from Jakarta liked to talk too. He is a textile and clothing business man. I sent them to KL Sentral.

12.44pm, FAL a Saudi arab family 7 pax at Suasana Sentral Loft going to Batu Caves temple. While on the road we talked and talked about Eid holiday, ladies now can drive in Saudi. Later at the dropoff, he gave me rm12 tips. Okaylah. Note. At the gated parking of Batu Caves, I saw this one apek was hit by the parking gutted auto-gate. Aiyah!

1.49pm, break at Petronas Batu Caves to fillup ron95 and later to pee and pray.

2.35pm, ISM an Iran Iraq family at Batu Caves sending to Sandpiper hotel Pudu Sentral. I used the Duke highway but later they dont want to pay the toll fare. But I still insisted on the rm2 toll fare. Panda lela lah.

3.13pm, SUM at KAMDAR Jln TAR but when I was almost there, he cancelled. Pandek nela lala.

3.25pm, MAR at KL Bird Park, 5 mat salleh including 1 mek salleh, one of them is India descendant asking me about any street food at Little India.

3.52pm, GIN 5 chinese guys n girls at KL Eco city menara 2 which is not shown on the apps. After calling and shouting then I found them and sent them to Sungai Wang plaza. But the rains was heavy so I dropped them offl at the Lot 10 lobby.

Ignoring so many cheapo jobs of rm12...

4.48pm, BANG JOHN a Jakarta family at Jln Masjid India. It’s really heavy rains. I sent them to Fahrenheit Bukit Bintang.

Ignoring many jobs., far and near., due to bad traffic jam.

5.18pm, HIMALAYA at Kelab Aman Jalan Damai going to Golden Palace hotel Pudu. 4 cricket athletes from Nepal asking me to wind down the windows. One of the guys said, “cannot take the smell from the aircond.” Later I need to use their hotel toilet.

6.06pm, NURUL at nearby Berjaya Times Square but it’ll take another 2 minutes to reach. When arrived 3 Bearded Banglas came in but we need to wait for the other 3 girls. Aiyah, calling2 urgently but they’re not ready yet. So I drive one more round since there were many cars behind me.
At the dropoff of City Garden condom, eventhough the Malay girl NURUL already paid by Grabpay, 4 of them were giving me extra tips.

Ignoring another cheapo jobs...

7.14pm, STM at Mcd Kotaraya a 5 pax of Nepal which I mistaken for local chinese bcoz of their looks and can speak Malay. I sent them to Mont Kiara 1 instead of Mont Kiara Pines.

Break at Petronas Sri Hartamas. Pee and pray.

8.22pm, SAN 6 Nepal security guards offduty at Vista kiara condom going to Taman Sri Kuching via Duke.

8.59pm, NAJ 6 Malay young men at bus stop PPR Batu Muda to Q Astana Restaurant Jalan 46/10 Taman Perindustrian Batu Caves.

Break at the same area to have dinner.

Break at Petronas Taman Samudera, 10.07pm.

10.16pm, VII at 7-11 Taman Koperasi Polis Batu Caves. 5 Sabah amoi going to nearby Mcd Taman Samudra. The 4 four young girls wanted to squeeze among themselves even after I offered to unfold the back seat.

Break at Petronas Taman Samudera, 10.33pm.

10.41pm, VII the same girls I picked just now at Mcd going home to Panorama Sentul condom.

Break at Petronas Taman Samudera, 11.15pm.

11.35pm, CHEA PURBA put a weong location at Hotel Sahara wanted to go to Hospital Selayang. Feeling uneasy I let him call me first, and when he called he’s on the other side of Mrr2 highway. Jilake lah. He said, “my fren salah tekan.” I asked him to cancel.

=======
Tuesday, 26 June 2018.

So many ignoring cheapo and drunk rider jobs. Mostly from night clubs and pubs.
Park at Petronas Taman Samudera, Petronas Pusrawi hotel, and later KLCC park.

6.13am, JAC a Chinese Indon guy at Grand Hyatt hotel KLCC going to far away Suriamas Condom PJ and D'Latour Condom Sunway. Out of curiosity, I asked him, whether they all drunk. He replied, "no lah, only me alone, no worries, I am should worry." At Suriamas after waited 10min, he went up and down with his girlfriend.

7.10am, INR 5 Indon factory girls at Western Digital, Sg Way Free Industrial Zone going to far away Desaria Villa Condom, Sungai Rasau Pulau Meranti, PUchong. They spoke Javanese and none of them wanted to sit next to me. Aiyah.

Break at Masjid Meranti. Pee, pray and nap.

9.05am, DAA Sabah boys at the same Desaria Villa Condom sending to far away IOI City Mall Putrajaya.

Run errands KLCC.

2.43pm, LEN at Grand Hyatt again sending 5 Malay ladies office staff to Dayabumi.

3.31pm, DEW 2 Indon ladies at Mydin Masjid India going to "lapangan" next to Masjid al-Firdaus Segamat Luar.

4.40pm, IVE local 6 young chinese factory workers (males) at Young Aces Technical College, Segambut Tengah sending to Sri Putramas Condom 1.

5.12pm, LYK a local chinese guy alone at factory at Lorong Arfah 1 Segambut going to see his mom at Gleneagles Jln Ampang.

Home sweet home.

At Petronas Taman Samudera @11.56pm


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...