CUM IN DEEP INSIDE PLEASE



Friday, 29 June 2018.

Started at 7.17am.

Got ping from the same girl as yesterday, NOR at Persiaran Makmur Kajang sending to Kementerian Kesihatan Parcel E Putrajaya. I accepted the ping later when almost arrived at her house, I cancelled. It's a lesson learned bcoz I dont want to wait for 2 hours at Petronas Cyberjaya without ping.

I set destination to HOME2.
7.48am, an Indian middle age man at Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Bangunan BB, Uniten, going to KTM Serdang. Before the pickup point, I witnessed an accident (video from my dashcam attached below) whereby a girl who's riding a kapcai suddenly was hit by an incoming car. The Indian guy who apparently working with TNB, just arrived from Ipoh and sent his daughter to her college at Uniten. We talked a bit about the world cup.



Got ping from an Arab guy at One South Serdang Perdana going to Embassy of Yemen. The fare was quite high but it's about 9.6km to pickup which is on the other side of the Plus highway. Aiyah. But when I was just about to leave the KTM, he cancelled. Panda lela lah.

8.21am, an Indon guy who I was afraid a nyonya with non-halal wet groceries at Jalan Pasar Seri Kembangan going to Jalan Damai Perdana 6/1f. He's from Medan.

8.52am, MEI a chubby amoi at Aliran Damai Apartment Jln Damai Perdana, Taman Damai Indah Cheras sending to PPR Pudu Ulu.

9.32am, WAW 2 Malay girls at Asrama Siswi KUPTM Jln 3/91a, Taman Shamelin Perkasa Cheras going to LRT Pandan Jaya busstop. They said to each that they were too early to go out.

9.44am, CLO an amoi at Pandan Terrace Apartment going to Bestland Properties Jln Pandan Indah 4/6a Ampang. She texted me, "just go and cum in deep inside." Wahlaweh. When inside the apartment area, I replied, "I already cum inside." OTL

10.01am, SMN a ahkak at Jalan Watan 17 Taman Sri Watan Ampang sending to a boutique Lela Indah Ampang.

Arrived HOME2.

========

11.36am, AHT alone at Permai Court 2 Apartment sending to Pasar Seni LRT. The Waze showed me to go inside the busstop, but I rather go straight to Central Market and asked her to get out. Its only a walking distance! But the amoi manyak langsi and told me to go inside the busstop like other drivers which is very far and needed to drive one more round. She looked quite upset I drove her there at the “BUS ONLY” lanes. Charcheebye lah. Hopefully I wouldn’t get banned regarding this issue! So I wrote a report to Grab.

12.19pm, YY a chinese penang family at Swiss Garden Jalan Galloway going to Sin Kee restaurant Jalan Tun Sambanthan. I told them about Grabpay promotion.

12.36pm, ZIQ a Malay girl at nearby Menara Kembar Bank Rakyat going to Nu Sentral. She texted me whether my cab can fit with 6 “kechik2” which I thought were kids. When they hopped in, I told that next time please tell the driver about “aunties with kechik size ye”. They laighed only.

Break.

========

2.55pm, KEL an ahmoi at Symphony Court Bandar Baru Ampang sending to LRT Ampang.

3.12pm, REB a pinoy auntie at Jalan Anggerik Taman Uda Jaya going to Kojaya Apartment.

Off to JB.

========

After the Skudai toll, turned on the apps with Grabcar economy still available for outstation drivers.

I set destination to HOME1.

8.15pm, ABIGAIL C at Paradigm Mall wanted to go to JB City Square. But when arrived and been waiting for 7 min, no rider show, so I cancelled.

8.33pm, SYA 2 Malay boys at Angsana Mall going to Jalan Bunga Cempaka, Kampung Dato Sulaiman Menteri. The road going to the house is narrow.

9.09pm, HAF 3 Malay students (2 boys and a girl) at Sekolah Menengah Agama al Quran Waddin, Stulang Baru going to Giant Plentong. At first the first boy wanted to stop and drop at nearby Kampung Melayu Majidee. I dont mind. But later when I arrived at the Giant Plentong, the girl wanted to drop at her house at Jalan Seroja 14 which is about 1km away. Then the thing became ugly as the second boy wanted to go home at 3.7km away at Jalan Saujana 1/3. I directly told him that it's a cheating to the driver, but I reluctantly with heavy heart sending him home since I know they are just students and it's still hariraya mood. But I still kept telling him that the way they order grab is not right. Later, at his house during the dropoff, when asked I just told him to pay the original price even the final destination is far away. But I reckoned he felt guilty too and willing to pay extra for his mistake.

Off to HOME1.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...