A ROAD WITHOUT A TOLL



Monday, 27 August 2018.

Started at 7.48am.

8.17am, GOM an Indian girl alone at Pangsapuri Seri Nilam Jalan Wawasan Ampang going to Berjaya Times Square. I reckon she’s in a hurry to get to the office before 9am. So I asked her why she requested grab earlier, then she replied, “takde grab dari kol 8 la uncle.”

Got 2 pings with higher price from Joney at Hotel Golden Asean Spa and NC Tin from Jalan Landak Pudu. But both were cancelled after I was about to move my cab to them. Lajiao la.

9.02am, LUC a chinese looking lady with 3 friends at Jalan Sungai Besi. They’re going to Damai Service Hospital Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah. Later, out of my curiosity, I asked her. She said, they’re Chinese Christian Myanmar going for checkup.

9.40am, JDS a pinoy lady at Tijani 2 Gate sending to Pantai Hillpark Bangsae South.

Break near Balai Polis and later at Masjid ar Rahman UM.

11.45am, KAV an Indian young woman at Menara TM going to Sun-U Residence Jalan Lagoon Selatan Bandar Sunway. I reckon that she just completed her job interview today.

Break at camera shop to prepare and submit the letter to grab on the new insurance cover note.

1.51pm, SEV 2 indon chinese at Taylor’s University going to Rock Cafe Bandar Sunway. But need to stop at DK Suze to pickup another 4 friends.

Break Masjid al Husna Bandar Sunway. Pee and pray.

3.54pm, MAK an India Muslim at Time Hotel sending to Sri Manja Condom.

4.15pm, ARS 2 Banglas at Restoran NMZ Taman Medan sending to far far away Cosmic Silk Jalan TAR.


Break at Shell Chow Kit to fill up ron95.

5.04pm, IBZ an Arab family at Setia Sky Residences sending to MyTiwn Shopping Center. The traffic jam was bad during this hour on the infamous Jalan Tun Razak as normal.

Break at Petronas Maluri. Pray and pee.

Got ping 6.41pm, SHALINE at Jalan Ikan Ayu Taman Pertama but when I arrived, she cancelled. Bugima la.

Got ping 6.49pm, AZMEL at Courts Cheras, bit I missed the exit on the roundabout. Not wanting to turn around for another 5km, I decided to cancel.

6.55pm, an Arab family and young kids at MyTown Shopping center going to Dorsett KL. The traffic jam was heavy at the hotel junction and the youngest toddler made noise and cried out loud.

7.45pm, VIV at Menara KH Jalan Sultan Ismail. When arrived at the lobby, she texted me, “pleas wait at the main entrance... Im waiting for the lift now.” I replied that I couldn’t wait there. The she instructed me, “u cant park the bus stop,” which I already did. 5 amoi going to The Horizon Avenue 5, but I NEED TO STOP AT LRT Bangsar and a condom. I just followed.

Break at nearby masjid Bangsar South. Pee and pray.

Set myDestination to HOME3.

8.44pm, HEN a young Chinese couple at the mid Valley North Court. Later after the toll plaza he asked me why not follow road without toll? Aiyah. I told him that I was following the Waze and Google maps. He should tell me earlier if he knew the better route.

Off to HOME3.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...