RUN ERRANDS RUN



Wednesday, 15 August 2018.

Started at 8.10am.

ROZAINI ZAKARIA ping myCar 4 times from Orkid Apartment to LRT Ampang. I ignored the first 2 pings, then I accepted, then I called but cannot go through. Yo wes.

8.42am, NOA a Malay lady at Jalan 4/5a Kampung Tasek Tambahan Ampang sending to nearby Wow Space KL 3 Abenue Ampang Jaya. At the dropoff, she was shocked to see the rm7 fare instead of normal rm5. This is myCar.

8.58am, AKB an Arab man from Yemen at flat Ampang Mewah sending to KFC Ampang Point.

9.24am, THG a pinoy lady at Menara Nilam Tiara Ampang sending to Menara Impian.

10.05am, SOM a Bangla male student at Permai Putera Apartment going to Pertama Complex. This Bangla cannot speak Malay, only English, asked me to drive fast fast because he was late. I told him that I couldn’t fly.

10.26am, MOI CHUN (not her real name) with an Indian lady at Main lobby Renaissance hotel west going to far far away Aether Cafe @ Taman Tun Dr Ismail.

Run errands to Hospital Ampang.

Restarted the apps at 2.00pm.
Break at Petronas Lebuh Puteri, 2.34pm.

Break near Tesco IOI Puchong.

3.24pm, SHS a mapren at nearby Klinik Rakan Medik going to Vista Millennium Condom.

3.42pm, JOY a negro lady at 7-eleven Puchong Prima going to 7-eleven Puchong Perdana. Stopped and waited for 7 minutes, then sending her back to the same 7-eleven Puchong Prima.

5.38pm, HUDA SEKETPITU ping me to send 3 Lombok male workers at Bandar Puteri to far far away Jalan LP 2/11 Lestari Perdana near Taman Equine.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...