THE LONGEST COASTLINE COUNTRY IN AFRICA

Not much photo today, except the above odometer @2018.

Saturday, 4 August 2018.

Started at 8.26am. Set destination to Starparc Point, Setapak.

8.43am, RIP 2 Wak Indon men at LRT Ampang but they’ve waited outside at the busstop. Aiyah. But soon they're running to my cab. Later, I sent them to somewhere after Petronas AU2. Yo wes.

9.03am, ABH 2 Somalia male students at Geomatika University College Prima Peninsular, Setiawangsa. He texted me, “hello, are you nearby?” I told him to check on his apps. They are here 7 months already but cannot speak basic Malay. I told them that I watched “captain Phillips” movie, and they started to condemn American who like to steal their land resources including fish. They said, Somalia has the longest coastline in Africa. Later I sent them to PV20, Setapak.

Off to meeting at Starparc Point.

Restarted the apps but set the destination to Bangi.

12.29pm, MAR a chinese lady alone at her house, Lingkungan Mata Air, Taman Ayer Panas going to Kompleks Kotaraya near Puduraya. Later she gave me rm1 tips.

Driving to Bangi via Sungai Besi and stopped at Solaris Serdang.

Off to HOME1 in JB.

Dear diary, today I only get 3 jobs.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...