JANGAN MENZALIMI DIRI SENDIRI

McD Sunway Mentari @2018

Tuesday, 7 August 2018.

Started very early this morning at 4.23am bcoz I couldn’t sleep.

Stopped at Petronas Risda to fillup ron95 for rm50. My cc couldn’t be used. I wonder.

Break at Shell Jalan Damai.

Got Justgrab pings which I ignored them all including the cheapo rm65 to the airport. I rather waiting for a while till fajar.

6.22am, RUA 3 Bangla on Justgrab at nearby Medan Imbi. I sent the construction workers with body smell back to Jalan Kuari Cheras Baru. Actually he put a destination to Klinik Kesihatan Ibu & Anak which I supposed to pickup the next passenger.

SEDUCTIVE LADY
6.44am, ZAL a Malay lady at Glen View Villa which I followed the Waze omly to the back closed road of the condom. She texted me that she waited at the guardpost and later she told me that she’s waiting infront of Klinik Ibu & Anak! Aiyah. Due to the mishap, she asked me whether wanted her to cancel the job or not. I told her I will try to find a way to get her. Later, I sent the soft spoken lady with "seductive" nice and strong perfumes to Petronas KLCC Tower 2.

7.37am, AZM 5 Malay guys from Sarawak at Hotel Royal Jalan Walter Granier. The traffic became heavy and longer at Imbi junction. I sent them to Sunway Putra hotel.

8.13am, SHN a Malay girl at the same Sunway Putra mall but I left already. So I need to make an illegal uturn and later sent her to Solaris Mont Kiara.

8.24am, MII a Japanese guy at Mont Kiara International School going to Renaissance hotel. The traffic jam was heavy on Jalan Sultan Ismail.

MALINDO IS NOT IN KLIA2
Then this bad karma happened to me...
9.11am, a Korea young couple at nearby Mercu Summer Suites on Justgrab wanted to go KLIA2. I accepted it because I just wanted to leave the city center. They’ve already waited at the lobby. I asked them many time about KLIA2 as they’ve wanted to fly to Langkawi. They said it’s not Air Asia, instead it’s Malindo. Then she showed me her bookng detail and I saw it’s Subang airport! Aiyah. I told them I can send them to Subang airport and at first they agreed. So I drove off. But they’re smart too. Minites later she showed me the grab fare to Subang airport is only half the fare to KLIA2! So I requested them pay a bit more as the grab already deducted 25 fookyewla percent from the fare which we couldn’t cancel. Demm.

Break at Masjid Bulatan Subang. Pee, pray and short nap. 10.08am.

Break at McD Sunway Mentari, one set of double cheese burger (rm9.30). Don’t be cruel to yourself. 11.49am.

WRONG PIN LOCATION AGAIN
12.30, FAA 5 indon ceweks at Jalan SS 9a/3 Sungai Way. The name is so familiar that I couldn’t find the cewek from pin location she requested. After texting, calling and yelling to each, I waited near the Hindu temple and they agreed to cum to me. I sent them to Berjaya Times square. While in the cab, the cewek who sat next to me asking for earphones which I offered mine to jer.

1.33pm, ROL an Indian lady who cannot speak very well at Jalan Talalla Kampung Attap. His son with rusted teeth (full of chewing pinang) brought in with her one big wrapped blue bag and 2 small plastic bags. She, also rusted teeth still chewing the pinang, stopped on the street to Masjid Az Zakirin, Selayang.

Break at the masjid. Pee and pray and short nap again.

3.01pm, MOF a Malay boy at pin location in the center of the lake. But he called me first telling that he waited at the Lakepark Condom. I sent the young man to Ecosky mall. Note: I saw a lelong ad on the tnb post showing the 400k market price!

Stopped at Batu Caves front gate, 3.25pm.

YOUR CAR IS NOT GREEN
3.31pm, YOB a Maghribi (Morocco) husband wife and a friend of old lady at the Batu Caves. It’s a challenging for them to find my car. “We’re looking for a green car, but your car is grey!” they complained. I sent them to Chinatown. Before that, he gave the leftover of nangka he bought just now, so I took it.

4.10pm, ZAM a Malay boy with his mom at Leboh Ampang going to flat near bus stop Lrt Cheras. I drove through the Smart tunnel (rm3 toll) and later he gave me rm20 and asked me to keep the change.

Break at Petronas Taman Tenaga, to pray, pee and fillup ron95 for rm90.

SO THE TYRE PUNCTURED AGAIN
Then while driving around the MRR2, Lebuhraya Sungai Besi and going to TBS, suddenly this uncle driving waja honking at me. When I pulled aside the road near TBS, he signalling that something wrong with cik Jnulekasnova. So I stopped it and checked what's happening to the cab, and suddenly I saw the rear left side tyre was punctured again. I saw it's being nailed and hopefully I can paste the hole later. Aiyah. So, without getting any assistant, I just replacing the tyre with the spare tyre immediately. But later, when I went to the nearest tyre workshops around Balakong and Sungai Besi area, all the shop were already closed by that time (7.30pm). So I drove straight HOME.

Link to the previous punctured tyre: 22 Jan 2018.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...