IT'S A RAINY DAY




Thursday, 16 August 2018.

Run errands to send my son to HKL Emergency & Trauma.

Started the apps at 8am.

8.22am, LUW a German girl at KL Gateway mall going to PJ8 Block A. Later at the dropoff she gave me rm2 tips. I said, “danke,” and she was surprised, “wah, you can speak Germany eh?”

Break at Jalan Puteri Puchong. Shortnap.

10.24am, KAS an Indon cewek which I thought was a local Indian at D’Latour Bandar Sunway sending to Restoran Jin Xuan Hong Kong Kota Damansara.

11.17am, TIGERFISHAO at ATC Block B Damansara Perdana going to KLIA with Justgrab cheapo fare of rm65. I accepted but later when I checked the Waze distance is 78km! Wahlaweh. So due to panic and couldn’t find the entrance to the condom he stay, so I cancelled.

Break at Petronas Penchala Link heading KL.

12.05pm, SHI at 7-11 Empire Damansara but then I missed the junction going to Sungai Buloh highway instead and later he cancelled.

12.18pm, JKB a Nepal at the jungle Kampung Sungai Penchala going to Kotaraya complex. We talked and talked all the way. He’s been here for 15 years and got family in Nepal.

.

12.52pm, SHJ 3 Banglas with few plastics bags at Klinik Chong Dispensary Jalan Gereja sending to Giant Taman Permata.

..

3.47pm, INT a Malay lady at Creative Content Industry Guild Malaysia sending to D’Casa Condo Bandar Baru Ampang.

Break by the roadside. Shortnap.

4.31pm, CHM 6 Banglas at their embassy Jalan Besar Ampang sending to far far away Jalan 5/154d Taman Desa Cheras.

Then just after the dropoff, REEYA PREET at Jalan 13/154D Taman Desa Cheras, 5.05pm, ping me wanted to go to Jalan Minang Ria 2 Batu 9 Cheras, but when I arrived, this bugger cancelled on the spot. Panda lela lah.

Updated this blog and then later I drove straight to TBS. The traffic was building up on MRR2.

6.40pm, MOS a young Malay man at TBS KLIA transit going to Mandarin Oriental. This Kuching guy liked to talk at the beginning. He's working in JB and now his Sarawak family is here on vacation. He's working on a factory making cordless vacuum in JB. The traffic jam was standstill at the infamous junction of Berjaya Times Square.

7.53pm, HAP 5 pinoys at Suria KLCC going to Petaling Street Chinatown. They're asking the cheapest way going to the airport. At first they agreed for me to send there tomorrow morning, but later they've decided to take a bus at KL Sentral.

8.28pm, FAF a Malay lady at Nu Sentral going to far far away Jalan 2/62 Bandar Menjalara. She asked me to use her Touch n Go card.

Off to HOME3.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...