DRIVING ALL INDIANS THIS MORNING



Monday, 20 August 2018.

Started at 7.23am.

7.29am, JAS an Indian auntie with her young daughter at Jalan Rasmi 14 sending to Menara KH. She told me to ho inside the lobby of Menara KH where the Helilounge bar is located on top. But later I saw them walking towards the roadside. Aiyah.

Accidentally accepted job from Nurul Ismail at far far away Plaza Rah kampung Baru wanted to go to Wisma Genting where I was stopping now! So I cancelled.

8.14am, SUP 5 India men at far far away Jalan Kobil Hilir Sentul. Since it’s a 6-seater job and quite high fare, so I took it. I sent them to Papillon Desahill Taman Desa where they’re working.

8.54am, BEE an Indian young woman alone at Nova Gold Pub going to McD PJ Old Town.

9.19am, KAM an India husband wife and little daughter at flat Taman Petaling Utama going to Sheraton Imperial Jalan Sultan Ismail KL.

Stopped at the Sheraton toilet to pee.

10.09am, a matsalleh couple at East Wing Renaissance KL. I was stuck at the Jln Sultan Ismail junction and she got to ask me "where are you now?" Charcheebye lah. I reckon that she can check on the apps. Later, during the pickup, she asked me whether can pickup another 2 guys with big baggages going together to Sunway Pyramid. Without hesitation, I said okay, but later I regret it as this is Justgrab fare! OTL

10.54am, an Indian family, 3 pax, at Desa Mentari Block 5 sending to Menara Selatan PPUM Universiti Malaya.

Off.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...