SHORT PICKUP JUSTGRAB TO MAKE ME BUSY

KLCC at dusk and blue hour @2018

Friday, 10 August 2018.

Started at 7.01am.

7.13am, JAL a chinese lady at nearby Kemboja Apartment going to Sen Heng Pandan Jaya. The traffic was bad at the infamous Jalan Ampang.

7.47am, RAT an Indian old man at Jalan 7/1 Pandan Jaya sending to Kompleks Kerajaan Jalan Duta. When arrived, he told me to go straight to Kompleks Mahkamah next door. There were many policemen at the court, and I reckoned its Najib case is being conducted here.

Breakfast at Selera Duta.

While on Jalan Sultan Ismail, 9.10am, got ping from ABII at Leo Palace Hotel Chow Kit wanted to go to High Commissions of India Mont Kiara. Since I missed out the nearest turn left junction and would take another 12 minutes to reach him, I texted him that “i’m stuck in traffic.” Instantly he cancelled the job. Good

9.13am, AZI at nearby Jalan Raja Uda going to Menaea Manulife Bukit Damansara. This young nice Malay girl at first just kept quite aitting at the back seat. But later, she’s the one broke the ice. She complaned about the bad traffic at the infamous Bulatan Pahang since long long time ago. Then she told me about her commuting to the office normally by Rapid LRT MRT. But today she got a meeting. She’s been Grab abd ex Uber customers for so long. Then we condemnong some teksi friver attitude. Then she asked me about my current job as Grab driver and I told her. I didn’t tell about my blog. OTL. But when I was in the middle of “romantic” conversation with the girl, suddenly my GF called me and I had to answer okay. She asked me to go send her to the car workshop to pickup her car. Steam cutter lah! Aiyah. Later I sent the girl at the lobby. Since she paid by grabpay I only said terimakasih and smiled at her. And she replied my smile. OTL

Run errands to car workshop.

11.08am, JEL a chinese man at workshop Jalan Sow Lin going to Super Ceramic Tiles Taman Perindustrian Kinrara. This man like to talk and talk about his car windshield and later about his damily business of chicken breeder in Tanjung Sepat.

Break at petronas Puchong Jaya. Fillup ron95.
Solat jemuah (Friday prayer) at Masjid Bandar Kinrara 5.

2.05pm, RAY a xhinese man holding a motorbike helmet at nearby Jalan BK 4/2a, Puchong Batu Duabelas going to NSK Kuchai Lama.

2.29pm, LAL another chinese guy at nearby Kuchai Avenue KA1 going to far far away Floor World Sungai Buloh. Wahlaweh.

Then I got nearby Justgrab ping from KHL at Jalan Welfare wanted to go to 1 Utama. While still driving ondway he texted ask ng whether I could take 7. I asked for extra rm10, then he asked again to take 8 pax. When I just about to ask to-add another rm10, he instantly cancel. Lajiao lah.

3.20pm, KEK an Indian young lady at Jalan Forest Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh going to Jalan Pluto U5/142 Bandar Pinggirab Subang. She liked to talk and talk.

4.00pm, VIJ an Indian girl at Blok 3 Pangsapuri Mentari Taman Subang Damai sending to MTree Hotel, Jalan Kenari, Bandar Puchong Jaya.

Trying to find Petronas to pray , but it’s under construction.

5.36pm, JAS a group of 6 singh and 1 big black bagagge at Jalan Kenari 17d going to Gurdwara Sahib Mainduab Jalan Pudu Lama. In fact there is another group taking a Toyota Innova teks1m. At the dropoff I asked to pay first because there’s no parking space which he agreed but was shocked to see the toll fare is included!

Break at Surau Pudu Sentral. Pee and pray. The parking is free for under 1 hour.

7.02pm, RAD a Baram guy and his mom from Makasar at Pudu Sentral. I asked them to wait at KFC easier for me to drive the internal street of Jalan Pudu Lama. I sent them to Quality Hotel Jalan Raja Laut near Medan Mara. Later he gave rm4 tips.

7.25pm, a China family at Sheraton hotel sending to Suria KLCC.

Break at Shell Jalan Damai. Pray and pee.

8.08pm, AZM a Malay girl at LRT Damai goig to Kampung Pandan Dalam. Actually she’s coming from UTC Keramat. When she hopped in the cab, she demanded to use my powebank which surprised me. So I gave her my usb power cable for her iphone.

8.32pm, MUA an Arab guy alone at Ampang Boulevard sending to far far away with cheapo Justgrab to One South City.

I set destination to HOME2.

Break at Petronas TPM. Update this blog.
Drive through TBS. No ping, but when I was just after leaving the ramp to the TBS lobby...

9.49pm, NUA 3 Malay girls at TBS Gate C going to Ampang Business Hotel Pandan Prima next to Tesco Extra Ampang. While on the trip, they're discussing on how to split the rm13 fare equally among them. Later I gave them suggestion:

a. Each person pays rm4.33.
b. 2 person pays rm4, and one person pays only rm5
c. Everybody pays rm4, and the driver gives discount of rm1, but she needs to give 5 star rating to the driver... Lol

Finally, at the dropoff infront of the hotel, she gave me full rm13. Okay lah.

10.20pm, JEF a Chinese guy at 28 Fireplace, Desa Pahlawan going to Chancellor Condom, Jalan Kosas. JEF liked to talk and talk. He's doing tobacco trading and telling about the rm9 tax sticker on the cigarette box. "How can Gudang garam selling at rm5, while the tax is rm9 already? sure smuggle one..." he said. Before that he complained about the property (housing) price which skyrocketting in KL. But I told him that the house price in KK Sabah is much worst. "The price cannot enter the brain," he agreed.

Off to HOME2.

New Toyota Innova as a teksi on Jalan Sultan Abdul Halim @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...