NICE CAR NICE BODY

On MRR2 near "jirat cina Taman Connaught" @2018

Saturday, 11 August 2018.

Started late today at 2.48pm.

2.59pm, MAS a Malay lady with a little boy at flat Seri Nilam Bandar Baru Ampang. She texted me, “Block D,” but I told her to wait by the roadside. I sent them to Maybank Pandan Jaya.

3.20pm, HAW a thin Algeria Arab with his Sabah hijab wife at flat Persiaran Pandan 3. We talked and talked all the way to McD Bukit Bintang. I asked him how easy to marry local girl. He said, “here too much bearaucracy, in Sabah very easy!” So I reckon that Sabah got autonomy on its immigration and custom issue.

3.53pm, ALV a chinese man at Parkroyal Serviced Suites Jalan Nagasari going to Jalan Limau Manis, Bangsar.

4.21pm, DET 3 India expat men at Dataran Maybank Jalan Maarof. He texted me to wait at Tower C which confused me and later I argued with him. While on the way to Plaza GM Chow Kit, he asked me whether I’m okay to talk. I said ok. Then he asked me how long I’ve been driving Grab. He said, they’re from Mumbai where Sharukh Khan is. And I told them Dr Zakir Naik also from Mumbai. They acknowledged it. Later he talked about India who has many ethnicity. But I told him that Malaysia is more different as we’ve Chinese, Malay, Indian etc. Then suddenly he said that India never conquered or attacked any other country. Then, what happened to Kashmir? I tried to provoked him. He said, “ah you third person dont know what happened.” Then he started to teach history of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. "Kashmir is not a country," he said.

Driving out of city center to Petronas Jalan Damai. But instead, I walked to next door Shell to pee and pray.

5.23pm, NARJIS an Africa family at The Mees Jalan Yap Kwan Seng going to Little India Brickfields. Later she told me that they came from Morroco and France. Ah Mahgribi ya habibi! Ahlan wahsalan, I said. Wah that’s enough to impressed them. Later she asked me the meaning of “menara”. Instead of “tower” I told “burj”. Wahlaweh. She quite impressed again, “you can speak arabic!”

5.51pm, FLO an Indian lady alone at nearby NU Sentral going to Lorong Kampung Pandan.

I changed the apps from iPhone to android.

6.21pm, OMA 7 Rohingya boys at padang soccer field, not Jalan Witawati, going to another padang at Tasik Tambahan.

6.58pm, ROY a local chinese young couple at Jalan Mewah 1/1 Taman Pandan Medah sending to Axiata Arena Stadium Bukit Jalil. They’re going to the concert. Later they rather alighted outside the gate because the traffic was bad.

7.39pm, 5 China boys at ERL Bandar Tasik Selatan KLIA Transit going to China Mart Jalan Kuchai Lama.

Break at petronas Jalan Sungai Besi. Pee and pray.

8.27pm, WAN 2 China big girl at TBS lobby Gate C going to Hotel Geo Jalan Hang Kasturi Pasar Seni.

8.59pm, HEN 2 pinoy ladies at nearby Lavana hotel Chinatown sending to far far away NSK Mart. At first they’re sitting at the back. But soon abruptly one of the ladies wanted to sit infront next to me. “I dont want you to be my driver, I dont like it,” so I pulled over again and let her sit next to me. “Nice car you have,” she said. Ah, you also got nice body, but I replied it inside my heart only. Lol

9.31pm, ALU 6 boys with long jubah and kopiah looks like they’re from Indon. They hopped in the cab and spoke a language I never heard before. Later one the boys who sat at the last row apologized to me that they’re not Indonand could not speak Malay very good. I said no problem. They told me that they’re pinoys. Ah, Abu Sayyap! But hey boys scramed and not agreed with me. I sent them to Surau Jamal al Surur Bandar Baru Sri Petaling.

9.57pm, HOR 4 big size chinese guys at Choo Choo Chicken going to South City Plaza.

Break here and updated this blog, 10.45pm already.

I set destination to HOME2.
Driving into TBS main lobby also no ping until HOME2.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...