DROUPR RIDERS TO JB



Tuesday, 21 August 2018.

Tomorrow is a Hariraya Aidiladha and I’m still stuck here.

Started at 6.43am and my rating up to 4.86!

6.49am, NAR a Malay girl at nearby Jalan Indah 3/11 sending to Menara Ample West Jalan Puncak near KL Tower. “Jangan lalu toll!” she requested when she put her butt on the back seat.

7.40am, SHA at The Reeds Boutique Hotel Jalan Yap Ah Shak. The Malay girl going to The Reach @Titiwangsa Setapak.

8.06am, SHA at 288 Residency Setapak going to Petronas Tower 1 KLCC.

9.29am, FAA a man at M Suites Tower A Jalan Ampang going to Bank Negara Malaysia Lobby C & D. He looked like a Malay guy but I'm NOT sure and afraid to ask. Not my business.

9.56am, HAR a Malay lady at Sri Kenny Condom going to Jalan 16/2 Seksyen 16 PJ. She sounds like a lawyer with a chubby son, but she's busy on the phone talking to a man who have a family crisis with his wife and wanted a divorce. A complicated divorce case it seems.

12.04pm, NSP a chinese elderly couple at Standard Chartered Bank PJ sending to Jalan USJ 2 Subang Jaya. The lady was excited talking on her phone to a old school friend.

1.04pm, CLD an Indian pax at Jalan USJ 3 going to Orang Entrance Sunway Pyramid.

1.29pm, MOA 2 Bangla at Jalan SS 13/3 Subang Jaya Industrial Estate sending to Kotaraya Complex KLCC.

3.26pm, HUP at Bangunan Ming Annexe sending to Wisma UOA Damansara. The waze directed the wrong pickup location. A group of 5 local chinese and one matsalleh Hugo, office workers talking to each other all the way. "Sorry not to be ignorance, but where is Bario?" said the lady who sat next to me. I interrupted and told her that Bario is in Sarawak.

4.02pm, MAR a 3 pax at Sistem Penyuraian Trafik KL Barat & Lebuhraya SPRINT at Bukit Damansara going to Ikea Damansara.

4.21pm, CHETWIN ping me from nearby McD wanted to go to Sunway Pyramid. But when I arrived I couldnt see them! So later I cancelled.

4.34pm, MAY ping from my behind Royale Chulan The Curve. I drove one big round which later I reckon she could just walked toward my cab. I sent her to Farm to Plate Damasara Kim.

5.14pm, AAK at MRT Taman TTDI going to Jalan Datuk Sulaiman. Later at his house, there were 2 of his friends wanted me to send them to Bangsar. I asked them to "deal tepi longkang" but the guy insisted to use the apps because they wanted to claim. But when he requested by apps, other driver got the booking. Okay lah.

Drove direct to myson Unikl Kg Baru. 6pm driving towards JB but stopped at Petronas Solaris Putra Serdang because I need to pickup a Malay couple. He booked me via Droupr (thanks kay). I sent them to Jalan Penyiaran 4 Taman University Skudai JB.






WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...