LADY DRIVER SMOKES A CIGARETTE

KLIA2 sunrise this morning @2018

Thursday, 9 August 2018.

Started early at 6.13am to pickup the advance job at Pullman Putrajaya. Actually, I called Grab CS last night trying to cancel it. But the CS boy said they couldn’t cancel except the customer cancel themselves. Yo wes. So arriving 10 minutes to 6.30am, I parked at the hotel lobby. A China couple first came to my cab with 2 big baggages. And later 2 more ladies came in. I sent them to KLIA2. Later at the dropoff she gave me rm5 tips. Okay lah.

“Membangau “ on Grabcar economy together with 6 seater because I need to run errands to Chan Sow Lin before noon. Even I know already that I needed to wait at least 3 hours on Grabcar Economy as I dont want to go back to KL empty handedly.

Dear diary, just now when I arrived at the Landside parking bays, I saw a lady driver was smoking inside her blue Alza 2267. Puffing the smoke heavily inside her car. But who am I to judge people as they’ve got their own personal problem too. Yo wes. Minutes later I saw her driving out from the bay, I assumed she got a ping already.

Also, I reckoned that I brought my phones to the toilet is a risk activity. As to my expectations, the gps is not good inside the toilet. Fortunately I still be able to get it back soon. Phew.

Breakfast at Cafe Harga Yahudi, 8.10am.

10.52am, after more than 3 hours, BOB at KLIA Departure door 6 wanted to go to Hampshire Park Megan Avenue 1 with cheapo Grabcar economy fare. But later when Im approaching the terminal, he called and asking me to send to Imigresen Putrajaya instead. I told him the fare would be the same as Grab already charged me 25% and he agreed. Later inside the cab, he's busy calling one girl and told the Indian nurse who's working in Melaka that she got a job in Saudi Royal Military Hospital. He asked her to go to the office to settle all the documentation. Later also, he asked me to whatsapp him my resume for job opportunity in Saudi eventhough he's recruiting more on hospital industry.

I set destination to HOME2.
11.45am, a Myanmar young man with tattoos on his hands at Hospital Serdang going to KTM Serdang. At first I thought he was From Sarawak. Then later he told me that his newly born baby is being quarantined now in the hospital. And the bill he has to pay rm350 per day!

Run errands to Chan Sow Lin.

1.47pm, JAW 2 chinese ladies at BMW Jalan Sungai Besi going to Sunway Pyramid.

Break at Masjid Bandar Sunway. Pee, pray and noon nap.

3.08pm, FER 6 students at Taylor’s University going to Subang Square. Indon girls and Thailand girls. When almost arriving, she asked me any hotel available on the area. I said I dont know as I’m not from here and told her to ask mr google.

3.34pm, KAG a Pinoy couple at Hyotan Japanese Restaurant Jalan SS 15/5a going to Citta Mall . After dropoff, I felt hungry and saw a nearby McD restaurant. But unfortunately, no drive thru.

3.57pm, KAJ 3 young execs, 2 chinese and one Malay who can speak chinese meh at Sime Darby Plantation Tower. I sent them to Residensi Laguna Sunway.

Run errands to Puchong and TBS and HOME2.

Restart at 6.55pm.

7.27pm, DAS an Indian girl at Giant Spectrum mall Ampang going to Apartment Taman Saga.

Break at Petronas Taman Putra. Pee and pray.

8.25pm, SAT 5 young Myanmar group (3 male, 2 female) at Laimi Ampang Taman Mega Jaya going to Berjaya Times Square. I thought at first they were Vietnamese.

8.54pm, "iPhone" user at Jalan Alor, but after texting, they're waiting at Jalan Bukit Bintang opposite Federal Hotel. I sent the Macau family to nearby Oasia Suites Lorong P Ramlee. Macau people speaks Cantonese.

9.20pm, ZAA 4 Indon pax group (3 female, 1 male) outside the One KL hotel KLCC going to My Hotel Jalan Thamipillay Brickfield.

9.47pm, ROA an Indian girl at Menara 1 Sentrum sending to Flat DBKL Bandar Baru Sentul.

I set destination to HOME2.

10.23pm, HIB 2 Arab girls at Oakwood hotel & Residence going to G Residence Desa Pandan.

No ping until reaching HOME2.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...