GENTING JOBS



Started at 2.01pm.

2.14pm, KIM put a wrong location at SRJK Cina Pekan Baru Ampang going to Genting Grand hotel. Actually they’re waiting at the next door temple. Aiyah. 4 elderly chinese men from Makasar and one of them is walking slowly. They’re all just finished eating durian which I can smell from their filthy mouth.

Break at Hotel First.
Drove straight to Grand Ion Delemen. Pray and pee.

After pray, when still on the lift, suddenly ping from the same hotel...

4.54pm, ALK an Arab man alone at the lobby. He wanted to smoke in the cab but I told him to smoke outside and I waited him. This Saudi is from Mekah and frienly too. I sent him to Seri Maya on cheapo Grabcar economy. But it’s better than nothing after waiting for hours!

Break at shoplots Sri Rampai.

7.01pm, FAM a Malay family at Wangsa Walk busstop going to Taman Melati busstop bit I dropped them off near the masjid.

Azan magrib already and I prayed and peed here at the Masjid Taman Melayi.

8.24pm, MAJ at the same Taman Melati busstop. A young Malay family with mom going to Silka Maytower Masjid India. The Kedah husband and the Sabah wife with 2 young kids.

9.02pm, a Korea couple with a young little daughter at Hotel Stripes Jalan Kamunting sending to Pavilion.

I set My Destination to HOME2.

9.31pm, KHL 4 China men and women at Pavilion KL Bukit Bintang enteance going to EXSIM | Expressionz Professional Suites near Bernama.

Off to HOME2.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...