THIS IS BRICKFIELDS

Central Market Kuala Lumpur @2018.

Thursday, 2 July 2018.

Started early at 6.07am.

LOVE THY NEIGHBORS
6.15am, unexpectedly got ping from DET a Malay young man at FLY Cafe & Tomyam Kajang going to far far away Masjid Jumhuriah Taman Dato Harun Batu 7. He said it’s hard to get a driver in the morning on that area. Last time he tried tiredlessly from 3am until 6 also no grab available. And this morning, the fare also kept changing every minutes, he complained. I want to talk more, but he seemed so engrossed with his phone so I just kept quiet and drive on.

THIS IS BRICKFIELDS
6.54am, SHS a Malay ahkak at KK Supermarket Desa Mentari sending to Rotiboy @ Menara Allianz Sentral. When to confirm that she’s going to kl Sentral area, she said, “at rotiboy after poslaju, and that’s not KL Sentral, that’s Brickfields!” Aiyah, she’s so specific. “Last time that driver scolded me after telling him that it’s KL Sentral which made him turned to wrong entrance,” she complained. Later at the dropoff, I apologized of the driver who scolded her.

JUMP THE GUN
7.39am, BOK a young Russian exec group at Midvalley Northcourt entrance. While driving, he said “looks you’re going another direction.” Angrily, I replied I follow waze. Actually my dear diary, I followed the unstable Google Maps which showed me the wrong Northpoint on the other side. Luckily I arrived at the correct Northcourt as they were waiting. When they hopped in, I tried to cool down and told him that he booked from Northpoint not Northcourt. Wait! I was so embarrassed when realising that he’s correct, only the google maps showing the wrong point location. I apologized and drive on. They started to talk among themselves and I believe they’re mocking me. At the dropoff I said “spasibo” and they laughed. Lesson learned: dont jump your gun!

8.11am, LUW a pinoy lady at South View Serviced Apartments going to Menara Maybank.

8.47am, ERI 2 china men at nearby Hotel Transit Pudu Sentral sending to the same Menara TM agak n.

9.21am, MIW a chinese man at Capri by Fraser jotel residence sending to Wisma Guicoland Jalan Damanlela Bukit Damansara.

Run errands Bukit Jelutong.

3.31pm, 2 arabs from Kuwait at Faculty of Languages and Linguistics UM going to D’Latour Subang Jaya. These 2 arabs cannot speak English very well. I told the arab who sat next to me to wear the safety belt. I told him also that we have only one life, not many many life. We can pay the policeman some "saman" money, but we cannot pay our life! He hold my Sarawak beads hanging on the rear mirror. They didn't know Sarawak is. Later he found it in the arabs google.

4.04pm, 2 students girls at Taylor’s University which I missed the terowong tunnel and needed to turn around for 3.8km and 8 minutes. I send them to Kiara Hills.

4.45pm, 3 Korea guys and girl at Mont Kiara pin location going to Central Market.

Break inside Central Market (rm5). Pee and pray.

5.40pm, QUH 3 vietnam amois at the same Central Market going to the Helilounge n Bar Menara KH.

Stuck in traffic jam at KLCC. So I decided to switched the apps and drove straight to Masjid Ibnu Masud Jalan Damai. Pee and pray.

8.08pm, CHE a chinese lady with 2 daughters at DoubleTree by Hilton hotel sending to far far away Jalan Impian Indah 3 Bukit Jalil which waze gave me the wrong Jalan Impian Indah in Cheras. Aiyah.

Off to HOME2.




WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...