NO JUSTGRAB TODAY



Friday, 24 August 2018.

Started at 8.00am.
Believe it or not, no ping for almost 2 hours! Not even the infamous Justgrab.

9.56am, BEY a Brunei family at Hotel Royal Kuala Lumpur going to Jakel Mall. But when I entered Jaln Sultan Ismail from Jalan Imbi, the road on the right-hand side was changed the direction. Kannina. So I uturn my cab and used the other side back street to Lorong Walter Granier.

10.25am, TRA a China family at Vortex Suites KLCC hotel sending to Mid Valley Megamall. Even some of them already inside the cab, but we need to wait for another uncle to came down. Aiyah. Later at the dropoff I reckon that they used the Grabpay which is no issue, but they are utilising their promo up to rm17 and paid only rm1 !

Break at Masjid ar Rahman UM. Pee and shortnap.

11.42am, CAE an office group at Menara TM sending to Nexus Bangsar South.

11.52am, REV an Indian group at BT Global Technology Tower 3 Kerinchi sending to far far away Block 13 Bukit OUG for Nasi Briyani. They spoke mix English and Malay but few Tamil.

Fillup ron95 at Shell Taman OU.
Break for solat jemuah.

Due to no Justgrab today, so the 6-seater is being kept quiet some time. So I turned on myCar apps...

2.23pm, BOH a mapren boy at the infamous apartment Menara UP Jalan Puchong sending him Maybank Puchong Prima. This is myCar. Arrived at 3.00pm.

Break at nearby Petronas.

3.30pm, ironically the same mapren young man at the same dropoff and pickup points.

Break at Caltex Wisma Mutiara Puchong.

Got myCar ping from NELWIN 4.18pm. When I arrived at the location, D’Sands Residence, Kampung Pasir, she texted me that her location is at Petalz Residence which I need to iturn for another 2.5km. So I cancelled.

5.07pm, 4 Pakistan guys at Citra Spice Mart Jalan Thamby Abdullah Brickfields going to Tijani Bukit Tunku. The front gate to Jalan Tijani was closed, so I dropped them all there.

I set My Destination to HOME2.

5.34pm, MAR at Tijani 2 Block D she texted me. But when arrived at the front entrance, I saw there are 2 guard houses. I texted her many times, later on I just assumed and went in to the left gate because I could see apartment blocks there, while on the right side only terrace houses. Later also, I complained to her about the entrance guard houses. She said her smartphone battery was dead. Aiyah. I sent the pinoy lady to Pangsapuri Berembang Indah off Jalan Ampang.

6.06pm, SRM a crippled Bangla with his 'Mat Daud Kilau" style guy at CIMB Bank Gleneagles busstop. The Mat Daud Kilau guy was smoking before went in to the cab.

Break at Petronas Ampang Jaya. Pee and pray.

6.38pm,KAN 2 Indian big ladies at KPJ Ampang Puteri main lobby. They're talking to each other all the way to LRT Ampang. Actually my dear diary, their bad mouth smell is intolerable but I couldnt wind down the windows. So stuffy I feeling! OTL

6.59pm, just after I left the LRT Ampang station on the main road of Jalan Ampang, ALE a Chinese young guy ping me. So I need to uturn again to fetch him and later sent him to Caltex near to my HOME2.

Off to HOME2.

Dear diary, today I managed to complete 9 jobs with 2 myCar and no Justgrab. At the end of the day, when I set my Destination to HOME2, I got all Grabcar economy riders. Okaylah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...