MEMBANGAU FOR ANOTHER EIGHT HOURS


Wednesday, 29 August 2018.

Started early this morning and like yesterday, I drove straight to Landside.

4.28pm, JOE a non local Chinese execs at the nearby Mitsui Outlet Park going to KLIA only. Aiyah. After 9 hours of "membangau" at Landside and Charterfield, getting this "anchovy" fare is not good indeed.

Drove straight to Bandar Puteri Puchong.

7.00pm, FAT a 5 Malay students at nearby college Bandar Puteri PUchong going to Sutramas Apartment.

7.26pm, RIS 2 Indon Medan girls, both are married, at Marca Salon Jalan Kenari 18, but they're waiting on the other side of Marca Salon. Aiyah. After shouting and calling to each other, finally they found me. I sent them to far far away Pangsapuri Daisy U3 Taman Subang Perdana. The other cewek asked me to drive faster faster but I couldn't fly I told her. Later her boss calling calling her which she needed to rush to Sungai Buloh as she's working on "bola" gambling at the Indon kongsi. Aiyah.

9.37pm, MIM at Maxim Citylights Jalan Sentul Pasar sending to Uptown Danau Kota. Although they're 8 pax I let them in, but later I gave a bad report to Grab. Maybe next time I cancel the job due to more passengers.

10.08pm, NADZRI at nearby kedai mamak Restoran Siti Zubaidah Taman Danau Kota, but after I drove further up and uturned then waiting for 7 minutes then I cancelled and put a remark "no rider show".

Off to HOME2.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...