AKU TELEPON GAK DIANGKAT-ANGKAT | AKU SMS GAK DIBALES-BALES

Green leaves at D'Pulze Cyberjaya mall @2018

Monday, 6 August 2018.

While driving on Plus highway heading north just after RnR Nilai, I started the apps at 11.32am.

11.41am, ANI 6 KPTM students, all boys going to McD Bangi. I asked the boy who sat next to me whether he's already married or not to wear the seat belt. "Rugi hoo tak kawen lagi," mocking his friends at the backseat.

Fake teksi:
12.00pm, OCHI ZUL at Best View hotel.
12.11pm, KYAW KYAW at Jalan Medan Pusat Bandar 4.

Break at KTM Serdang, no ping.
Break at Petron Sungai Besi Indah and later at nearby surau, 1.30pm. Pray and pee.

3.00pm, while driving on MRR2, AAA 5 Banglas at Gleneagles busstop going to Klinik KUmpulan Medic Lebuh Ampang. The boss texted me to pick them up but later told me to drop them off next to Amanah which confused me.

3.21pm, KEY a Nigerian negro couple at The Maple Suite going to Seri Jati Puchong. When he got in the cab, the armpit smell is untolerable but I just kept quite and change the fresh aircon. I didnt wind down the windows though. This is my first trip driving mapren bcoz I was forced to use the Justgrab. I took the job bcoz of the high fare, not high price.

4.07pm, SHE another mapren but alone at nearby Casa Tropika Puchong condom going to Domain 2 We’re not talking.

Break at kedai mamak Restoran Jamek, The Domains. Updating my cv.
Break at Petronas Cyberjaya. Pee and pray.

6.56pm, after hours at the Petronas, finally DEA a group of Malay students at Old Town White Coffee Cyberjaya going to D’Pulze shopping mall. The 4 girls wanted to squeeze among themselves on the middle seat while the boy sitting next to me. Yo wes. I just them not to spill off their holding cup drinks.

Break again at Petronas Cyberjaya. Pray and pee.

7.51pm, JAC 5 China students at HYBE Soho Suites going to Lai Lai Wang Wang Restaurant, Jalan Kuchai Maju 6. The problem is they’ve waited at the middle road infront of the guardhouse.

8.27pm, NGT a chinese man alone at nearby SaebThai sending to his house at Block 6 Bukit OUG Condom. He used to drive his Camry for Grab Premium but not anymore. He wanted to drive Grab again, but Grab asked him to enroll in the "rehabilitation" class conducted by them because his account has not been activated for more than 3 months. Justgrab.

8.57pm, VIK an India man alone with local red ic at the same Bukit OUG Condom, Block 1 but he called me and waited outside the gate. I sent the young man to his parent's house, Lorong Awan Jawa, Taman Yarl. This is 6 seater job for 1 man.

9.18pm, ASC an India family but UK resident now at Mid Valley Megamall north court sending to Mercure hotel Shaw Parade Pudu. 5 pax with 3 big but empty baggages.

One fake teksi at Sungei Wang Plaza, SHAFIQ wanted to go multiple stops: Plaza Idaman and Sri Sua Jaya Condom Sentul.

9.48pm, DAR at Berjaya Times Square main entrance. At first she said 5 girls and no need to unfold the last seat, but after looking at them, actually they're six. So I still need to unfold the back seat. Aiyah. I sent the India muslim girls (I guess from the booking name on the apps) to Jalan Jejaka 6 Maluri.

Off to HOME2.

Captured this moment between this young wife before letting her hubby riding off with the Grabfood
Jalan Jejaka 6, Taman Maluri @2018


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...