A BANGLA TAUGHT ME ON HOW TO DRIVE A GRABCAR TODAY

Monday, 21 November 2016.

One pax story today.

5.16pm, TRQ at Shaftsbury Residence. When I arrived at the lobby, he was actually at the Shaftsbury Mall. Aiyah. 2 Banglas going to Cyberia Smarthome lah sangat. TRQ asked me whether can send his bf to TBS. At first I said no problem. He was also aware about Grabcar 20% commision taken from each trip. "So uncle, it's better u keep all the money," he told me. While reaching one the junctions, he told me to use the most left lane to beat the red light. "All the drivers will drive straight, no need to stop here at this traffic light," he said, "even the police only not stop here." But like other good KL drivers, I just maintain my lanes and stopped at the red light. Then later, I told him I couldnt send him to TBS bcoz I was on incentive hours. I asked him to book a new driver. Finally he left the car and told me, "uncle, u can take other passenger la, no need to wait for him." Good lah.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...