INCIDENTLY I SENT THE PINOY MAN TO HOME YESTERDAY AND DROVE HIM TO WORK TODAY



Saturday, 5 Nov 2016.

One story one day.

9.07pm, HUN at Solaris Mont Kiara. He waited at the Starbucks as he already put a note "starbucks" on the apps. During pickup, I greeted him "anyeong" and he seems surprised. "How do u know I am Korean?" he asked. I told him that I can smell the Kpop aura from his name. Lol. Then later we talk and talk. He's been here for the last 10 years, including his return to KOrea for his 2 years National Service. He is a single child while his parents are still working hard in Korea. When I told him how lucky he is being supported by his parents until he is getting job and maybe he is going to get all the fortune from them. "No la uncle, they will forward all their money and treasures to the charity after their death!" he seems unhappy. "So I need to work hard on my own after the studies," he continued. Then I told him to get girlfriend, here on in Korea. "Sorry la uncle, now I want to focus on my study, girls are troublemakers and money collectors," he said. Then I told him that in Singapore, a boy needs to have 5 Cs - Cash, Credit Card, Car, Condominium and Country Club membership. Maybe less Cs in Malaysia. "In Korea, maybe more Cs yah uncle!" And we talked and laughed all the way to his Twin Condos @Damansara.

Other notes, today, I spent the whole day attending the entrepreneur seminar of Vending Machine Supply (Mesin Gedegang) at Menara LPP. It gives a new perspective and opportunity to try on other business. Thank you.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...