TODAY I JUMPED YOUR CAR



Saturday, 19 November 2016.

Today I started the car engine and the apps early. Only one pax story.

9.07pm, LIT at Jalan PJU 1/17 going to NSK Trade at Kuchai Lama. To pickup this ahchai at his house is quite challenging with narrow streets and double parking cars. Later when he hopped in, he asked me to drive faster faster. I said I would try my best. But on the car, he kept busy with his smartphone. I dont mind. Then later at the dropoff location, I told him the fare was rm20, but the calculated fare was rm19.50. So he gave the 2 rm10 notes. I wanted to give him back the 50 sen balance of the fare, but he refused, "never mind never mind," he said in Malay.

Dear diary, today I managed to have 3 airport jobs only. Dear diary, actually it's hard to get a morning pax bcoz I needed to wait for more than 3 hours! While waiting, I had an opportunity to meet co-drivers (ie, Fatt and Azwan) at KLIA2 arrival. Also, while using toilet facilities at Petronas, I managed to jump a Grabcar driver's car from JB who came here to find food. Later I found out also that his wife still driving Grabcar in JB.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...