I AM FAILED IN ANGER MANAGEMENT



Wednesday, 16 November 2016.

Only one pax story.

7.21am, ABA at KLCC as he put it on the apps. There are many entrance on the KLCC, so I called him as I was approaching the main entrance and pushed the "I am here" button. He said, "at KLCC." I asked him again which entrance. As there are many entrances, he mentioned of Coach outlet. But he seems confused as he told me later. We shouted and barked at each other. He seemed angry, so I was. I scared he may wait by the roadside. Later, when they hopped in the car, btw 2 Arab guys, he still not satisfied. "Why you angry at me? YOu make me confused. I thought there were 2 Coach outlets." But his elderly friend who was sitting next to me calmed him down, "khalas khalas akhi," something like that. I also upset. The whole journey to Bukit Damansara was intense and unpleasant. I couldnt help it. But, dear diary, this is a lesson learned. I need to calm down everytime I am going to pickup rider as he mentioned during dropoff, "uncle, next time when you talk to customers please dont shout shout okay!" I felt sorry too, man. OTL.

Dear diary, today I did 11 Grabcar jobs and 3 Uber trips. No airport. But the best thing today was that my personal rating is reaching 4.89 - my best ever. I reckon too, wearing shoes and socks instead of just flip flop helped improve my rating a lot.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...