DONALD TRUMPH IS THE US 45TH PRESIDENT TODAY AND MAY SPELL TROUBLE FOR UBER



Thursday, 10 November 2016.

This morning I accepted 1 Grabhitch job nearby to my house. A primary schoolgirl going to Avenue K. When started the car and going to her house, I reckoned that the gps was pointing to the wrong location. So, I called her and she confirmed the house as per Grabhitch address. When I arrived at her house, I saw one red teksi with the elderly pakcik driver waiting exactly infront of the house no. 4. I felt fishy already. I saw from the house, a makcik with a little schoolgirl coming out from the house and later went inside the red teksi instead of my car. Then, when the teksi left the house, I called her and asked her what happens. She told me from the phone that she already took the teksi and I heard her mom voice like laughing and laughing at me. I felt uncomfortable and felt like being played played by them. Then I texted her - "why you happy happy booking me while you already taking a teksi?" She simply replied, "sorry." Then I asked her again, "uncle just wanted to know why?" She kept quite. I texted her again, "it's not a good manner to play play cheat old uncle, your mom should teach you better!" I got angry and upset already. The she replied, "I dont do anything." Aiyah, pokemak lah.

Dear diary, I am just curious. Is that possible for a double booking on Grabhitch by a teksi driver? Or it's just a game play play by the schoolgirl this morning? Being cheated in the early morning is not a good sign.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...