I TREATED MY BOIL (脓) TODAY



Sunday, 6 November 2016.

Dear diary, I got this bisul on my thigh last week. 2 days ago I went for dressing of the bisul but the swelling wound getting bigger and worse. So today, I went again to other clinic in Bangsar to do minor operation, dressing of the bisul.

Bisul in English is called boil (like cooking), small inflamed swelling producing pus (nanah, 脓 ). OTL

As for driving, I only got 1 pax in the morning. Okaylah.

But then, after took a rest in the afternoon, I started the Uber apps setting the destination to KLIA.

6.32pm, ALL at Jalan Anggerik Taman Uda Jaya sending to Menara TA One KLCC. An Algerian family, a dad and a daughter (mix Malay and Algeria).

6.57pm, a China young couple and Xiamen University students ping me at Suria KLCC while the Uber apps destination still setting to KLIA. At first I was confused when he said they wanted to go to McDonalds Sepang, not KLIA as I expected. Finally I reckon they are the university students.

Camp at Shell Sepang. Pray only as the toilet is fullhouse.

Then I went straight to KLIA arrival. No ping.
Then I went to KLIA departure with the long queue of cars meaning there must be many plane are landed tonight.

9.02pm, CHW at KLIA departure. The auntie called me telling me they were arrived already at gate 3. I told her the same thing that I was at gate 3. I think she was a bit blurr, so she passed the hp to the jockey boy that talk to me. Later, 3 pax of Sabahan entered my car. The apek told me that the airport teksi limo is not available. So, I sent them to Hotel Strawberry Fields New PJ Town.

Dear diary, today I only managed to get 4 trips including 2 Sepang trips.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...