SOMETIMES I JUST WANTED TO STAY PUT



Friday, 11 November 2016.

Dear diary, today I got 14 trips. Just one pax story.

After friday prayer, 2.35pm, got ping from a Bangla guy RYH at Public Bank Taman Maluri. I knew he was waiting at the bank. So I parked my car on the other side of the bank. When I texted him that I was arrived, he told me he waited infront of the bank. Then I told him that I was at the side of the bank. Dear diary, to get to the front bank it would take another 5 minutes of driving with hard maneuvering between cars doing double parking. So I decided to stay put and let him find me. I set the timer to 7 min while he was texting and calling me and we shouting to each other. I believed only 2 sides of the bank which is not far from he was standing. I believed also that sooner or later he would find me unless he gave up and cancelled the booking which I doubted it. After the 7min timer buzzed and lapsed, I reset to another 7min. The rains was coming not so heavy. 2 min later, he knocked on my window and got in the car. I know he was quite upset, so I was. I sent him to KFC Desa Park.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...