TODAY ANOTHER LADY DOCTOR TREATED MY BOIL



Monday, 7 November 2016.

Dear diary, today I did 14 Grabcar trips and 2 Uber trips, including 2 airport trips.

11.26am, SAR at Sri Ampang Hilir Condo going to Lot 10. The Yaman guy told me he still believe his country still united. "No north yaman, no south yaman, only SATU Yaman," he shouted at me. Later we talk and talk about his Indon wife, his mini market restaurant business and his gym exercises for the last 6 months. Even he showed me his January photo of chubby him. He's been here for the last 10years and never returned to Yaman. "No point going home to Yaman, no security, no safety," he said. "Only my father, who's doing the same business, coming here to visit me and my mini markets."

On other note, today I went to other clinic for dressing my boil. The lady doctor said my wound is recovering now which relieves me.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...