I WILL NOT ACCEPT HIGH FARE JOBS DURING THE MEGA PEAK HOURS



Monday, 14 November 2016.

After dropping daughter at her workplace, I drove to Jalan Bukit Bintang. Today in the morning, I decided not to take high fare jobs, instead I only accepted the low fares to accomodate during the peak hours.

7.24am, got ping from JW Marriot hotel going to KLIA, and I ignored it.

Then later, after the peak hours at 10am, I turned on the Uber apps.

10.39am, Vlad at the Face going to KLIA. But later I asked him to confirm the correct KLIA terminal as he was going to Penang. The Russia guy and her Thai girlfriend and we were not much talking. But on this trip, my dear diary, I got a phone interview.

Later at the dropoff of KLIA2, I said "spasibo" to the guy and "khap kun kha" to the girl. They looked happy.

Dear diary, today I managed to complete 16 Grabcar trips and 1 Uber trip to the airport.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...